Sales Management - Beginner to Advance in Hindi
What you'll learn
- Enjoy the selling process and confidently do sales
- Learn Sales Planning & Process
- Analyzing the data and its interpretation
- The 5 minute selling skill
- Know the importance of Precall & post call
- How to do Sales Review for Day, week & month
- How to grow your sales contineously
- A willingness to learn, and situations to practice are advised
- Need Working knowledge of Hindi Language
- Pen & Paper
Do you know how easy Sales management is? Do you want to make your career in sales but don't know where to start?
Are you a just passed out graduate or postgraduate and wants to make a career in sales ? Are you Entrepreneur, Trader or Manufacturer, SME and want to give your team understanding of sales? Are you a marketer and want to understand how sales happens in India ?Are you from Human resource team of your company and looking to train your sales team then this course will tell them about exact basic tools and techniques of how FMCG,Telecom and products sales management can be done at market then This Sales Management - Beginner to advance course is just for you
I am Aniruddha Athawale & I have more than 2 decades of sales experience. I have seen many people who fear sales career but from my experience i can tell you is its one of the most rewarding and fulfilling career. I have worked any various geographies, and managed large and various team and was instrumental in launching establishing many bestselling products. My passion for teaching sales management has helped me in starting my own teaching course.
In this Basic to advanced course which is in HINDI language i will be taking you through the basic sales system pertaining to Indian markets. You will gain practical knowledge which you can apply on many areas such as what is PJP & Beat planning? What is importance of planning? Complete sales call cycle? Importance of data & how to use effectively? Importance of Review & how to increase your sales continuously?
You will be able to make Beat plan & PJP, Also by using Daily sales report & monthly sales report , make robust plan for achieve your sales targets, also with the help of 5 minute selling technique make a great productive call.
This course will make you confident in your sales management skills and perform your role in a effective and better way.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are New to product sales and new entrant to sales.
- Those who want to make there career in sales.
- This course is also for Entrepreneur,Marketing people ,manufacturer & traders who wants to understand the basic dynamics of sales in Indian context.
- This is the beginner to Advance course and hence suitable for those who wants to understand how sales working happen.
- Those who are in Product sales, FMCG & Telecom sales in Indian Market.
- Human Resources people who want to develop there sales team.
- Recently passed out MBA or those persuing MBA
Aniruddha Athawale is reputed sales trainer,Coach, Business Consultant & Entrepreneur from Nagpur India. He is M.B.A. in Marketing & Finance and has over 2.5 decades of experience of sales management in Indian market .
He has handled large teams & has worked for many globally reputed companies in FMCG, Telecom sector in various roles and location across India.
He is always passionate about training and always believed that people should always keep learning.
Sales & distribution are always his area of keen interest and has helped many youngsters and colleagues to overcome the fear and understanding of these critical ares of business.
He is also S& D digitization expert and help companies digitize their sales team.
He is also a Podcast host and his Show "Sales Ka Tadka" is popular among sales fraternity.