Sales Job Interview Masterclass - Ace Your Sales Interview!
What you'll learn
- What Are Companies Looking For When Hiring A Sales Person And How You Can Demonstrate This In An Interview
- How To Overcome Objections And Failures In A Sales Position And How To Demonstrate This In A Sales Interview
- Learn How To Conduct Yourself Before, During And After A Sales Interview To Make The Best Possible Impression
- What Employers Are Looking For In Interviews And How To Best Position Yourself As The Ideal Candidate
- Best Preparation Techniques For Researching The Role And Finding Out More About Your Interviewer
- How To Handle Questions In Sales Interviews; Pause And Think, Engage With Examples, Wrap Up Well
- Top Tips For Following Up With A Recruiter When You Have Been Invited For A Sales Interview
- Questions And Answers From A Live Interview Webinar With Job Seekers; See What Other People Asked And How We Answered Them
- Showing Up At The Sales Interview, Where To Sit, Stand, How To Introduce Yourself And More
- Engage Your Interviewers With Meaningful Eye Contact, Balanced Interaction And Body Language
- Following Up After A Sales Interview; Email Unanswered Questions, Find Out About Next Steps
- Write Your Elevator Pitch And Submit It To Us For Feedback; This The 2-3 Minutes When You Make Your First (And Best) Impressions
- Manage Virtual Interviews For Sales Positions And Learn How To Put Backup Plans In Place
- Dress Code Considerations For Interviews; Understanding Role, Industry And Your Brand
- How To Prepare, Plan And Learn For A Sales Interview To Maximise Your Chances Of Getting The Job
- How To Deal With Questions And How To Bring Up The Topic Of Salary In A Sales Interview
- There are no requirements or pre-requisites
- Students will get the most benefit if they are preparing for an interview or anticipating being invited for an interview
"Hi, this is honestly an amazing course! all aspects of a sales interview are covered in great detail. Having 3 different instructors, who are experts in sales, also provided a lot of insight to this subject. I especially liked the tips given on what to do, before, during, and after an interview. I had always heard of these things, for instance, visualisation; it was interesting how it can applied for such an interview. After watching the live recordings of the question and answer rounds, I feel really confident about my next interview. I will definitely use all of these tips to emerge as one of the greatest salesman my company has seen. Thank you for making me have faith in myself." - Saanya D.
"Well structured course, looking forward to learn more about sales and then interview process" - Bitto
I am busy preparing for a physical job interview and all the content in this course is so helpful. I am really enjoying every minute of the course and I am learning so many great tips about the entire interview process. Thank you very much Peter and Tracey. You guys are amazing and super awesome!! Keep up the great work!!" - Shaunel Walker
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to succeed in a sales position interview and land their dream sales job.
Key topics in this course -
Learn how to sell yourself as the right candidate for the sales position
Understand the qualities companies look for in a sales person and the questions they can ask to test those qualities
Get the answers to the most asked questions in a sales interview as well bonus trick questions
Get complete guide on each step of an interview process
Learn how to set yourself up for success before the interview
Gain insight on how to manage the interview and exude confidence
Gain key tips on what to do after the interview and the best ways to follow up
Sales is one of the most noble professions. In sales you are helping individuals, solving problems, and fulfilling needs. Sales is more than just a profession, it is a very important skill that enables us to succeed in all aspects of life. This is the reason we decided to help individuals learn how to ace their sales interviews and be part of this noble profession.
In this course, you will get the benefit from our over 50 years of combined experience in sales, sales interviews, recruitment, mentoring, coaching, and career progression. Learn exactly how to handle a sales interview so that you maximize your opportunities in the workplace. Whether you are just starting out in your career or climbing the ladder, you will need to know how to ace your next sales job interview.
You will learn our top tips for sales interviews to get the job or promotion you want. These are proven techniques that bring together Tracey's 20 years of graduate recruiting experience with Peter's 20 years of line management and consulting experience. There are engaging lessons, student Q&A, activities, downloads, PLUS you will submit your "elevator pitch" as an assignment which we will give you feedback on. Don't delay, get the job you want, but you will need to "interview like a boss!" ... get these top tips and more today when you enroll.
This course is engaging, practical, and takes you on a powerful journey that supports your individual transformation as a student, or professional at any stage of your career.
Get the following when you enroll:
Engaging lessons that teach you key concepts and build up your confidence so you can apply what you've learned
A whiteboard lesson that teaches you an overview of the course and your journey of personal transformation to achieve your goal
Downloadable worksheets that you can refer to and get the tips and tricks you need for your activities and actions
An assignment at the end of the course that ensures you continue to take action and achieve your goals
Access to Tracey and Salil at any time through the messaging and assignments feature of the platform
Encouragement from other students who are focused on the same goal, just like you
Enroll today and we look forward to boosting your career with a job-winning interview!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is applying for a sales position, a promotion or going through a career progression that requires an interview
- People who want to learn about the interview process; how it works and what employers are looking for
Salil Dhawan is a serial entrepreneur who has started, grown and automated over 7 businesses including a manufacturing business that supplies to an Amazon seller business that has increased distribution by being in wholesale business as well as 3 wholly-owned retail locations.
He has also used his knowledge from Business School at Boston University along with his experience in Business to start a Coaching as well as Consulting Business so that he can help entrepreneurs through his own learnings and experience.
His motivation to create courses and coach comes from a feeling of lack of support he felt in his journey at times. The feeling changed when he met his mentor who supported him and gave him strength throughout his journey. To emulate the fulfillment his mentor received by helping entrepreneurs, he has started the same journey.
He looks forward to helping everyone achieve their potential and have a great sales career, business and life.
In my courses you learn practical skills: "I feel like I am in a real classroom." - Kira Minehart
"What an amazing course! After finishing this course, I have confidence. Thank so much Dr Peter Alkema". Or Tulongeni Shilunga: "This is exactly the jump-start I needed. Very clear and concise"
I also help lead digital transformation at FirstRand, the biggest financial services group in Africa. I've been featured on CNBC Africa and won the Gartner CIO Of The Year in 2016. I founded and led the largest banking hackathon in South Africa which was published in 2019 as a case study by Harvard Business School.
I've taught over 17,000 students about business, academics and self-development. In 2020 I completed my PhD at Wits University In Johannesburg. The study introduced a ground-breaking theory of Agile software development teams. My woodworking book was published in 2014 and has sold over 10,000 copies.
Olugbenga Gbadegesin: "Excellent delivery" / Lebogang Tswelapele: "This is what I have been longing for" / Paskalia Ndapandula: "Peter speaks with so much clarity" / Amantle Mangwedi: "It was straight to the point and the sections are cut into nice short segments which made it easier to go through" Kathy Bermudez: "Excellent material. Well organized..."
Werner van Wyk: "Thank you Peter, once again your lesson and course have given me so much knowledge and understanding" / Yvonne Rudolph "I really look forward to take everything i learned in action" / Josephine Mahlangu: "exactly what I needed to know, absolutely valuable and helpful for my personal growth"
I've spent 20 yrs in recruitment, mostly graduate recruitment, helping fab young people find amazing jobs that kick-start their careers and I love every minute of it.
Whether it’s recruitment, career guidance, help prepping for an interview, building a professional brand, creating a career strategy, where to start as a grad looking for a job or the loads of other hurdles we face in our careers, I can help.
I'm passionate about talent and my perfect day includes career coaching, creating career strategies, professional brand building workshops, CV and interview guidance, mock interviews, salary / benefits negotiations and advising on exit and resignation processes. I conduct workshops and training sessions to share my expertise and help smart people find awesome jobs.
We work hard, we strive to succeed and we want to make a difference. We have the same agenda that is finding a job that makes us happy and a career that makes us proud. I'm not promising to find you a job but I commit to playing a part. Pop me a mail email@example.com