Practical Sales Skills for Anyone
What you'll learn
- ● Understanding the sales funnel, including startup business models
- ● Pick “the right” sales job for you based on your personality and ambition
- ● Masterclass in interviewing skills - get the job you want!
- ● Getting to grips with your target audience and developing your fans
- ● The importance of data, organisation and segmentation to drive sales momentum and success
- ● Secret formula to “inner circles”, business models and scaling sales fast
- ● Maximise confidence, negotiation and handle objections like a pro
- ● Learn how to build a “new business strategy” and establish “repeat sales” through smart business development
- Ability to print-off downloads
- Can-do attitude
This 'no nonsense, bare truth and nothing but the truth' sales skills course is open to anyone to take however not everyone will appreciate the insight and truth behind what makes a salesperson great! If you want to make a ‘quick buck’ and aren’t willing to adopt new methods, value yourself or understand the full sales skills process, then look away now.
Russell is exceptionally passionate about sales and more importantly, the quality and authenticity of the process. He’s seen too many great sales people falter at the very first hurdle - matching their personality, passion and ambitions with the right sales role - so naturally, that’s where you’ll begin. Then it’s time for an interview masterclass to ensure you get the job you want and stand out from the crowd by being completely professional and
totally awesome at the same time.
Then Russell gets into the nitty-gritty of the course and covers the following key areas;
- Building a successful sales business from scratch - identifying your target audience, future-proofing and understanding where and how to find contact information. Very importantly, he’ll also cover what to do with that data and how to segment it to ensure pace and drive further sales.
- Psychology and how it affects the sales funnel or cycle - you’ll recognise the importance of offering your client or consumer the best solution to their problem through a number of key skills. Russell’s lectures on this topic are powerful, heartfelt and will strike a chord with those salespeople who truly value their clients.
- New business - save time as a startup and only work with people who are true “buyers”. Learn how to find them, reach out to them and ultimately turn them into your fans through genuine rapport building and honest negotiation.
- Repeat sales - always deliver what you promise and your repeat business will soar. Russell delves into some truly innovative ideas that will help you establish an epic fan base for your product or solution.
- And much, more more….
In addition, you’ll also be granted access to invaluable downloads that will support you throughout this journey. This is truly the only sales skills course you’ll need to understand sales and get the job you've always wanted.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who's considering going into a sales role or who's currently in sales and wanting to develop their sales skills - including startup business owners. This is the only sales course you’ll need to find out if sales is for you, understand the sales process from consideration-to-success and building a sales funnel from scratch.
My diverse background in recruitment, training & software sales is approaching 20 years and I am lucky enough to have had a real fast track career that started as a trainee when I was 18 years old through to achieving my first Directorship 8 years later.
I run three companies all offering both online and offline products and services and most importantly, I still sell every day!
My philosophy is simple, sales people are business people and should be trained that way.
Teaching a skill is relatively simple, teaching them the next move is the opportunity.
I want everyone who takes my courses to learn equally from the successes and mistakes I have experienced along the way.