Sales Copywriting For Complete Beginners
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How a person makes a Buying Decision ?
- How to write Hypnotic Value Propositions for your offer ?
- 15 Tips to write Command Seeking Headlines
- 5 Ways to Emotionally Motivate your customer to buy
- 2 Methods to Instantly Connect with Customers
- How to make your product sound Superior To Competition
- How to use "The Because ... " Bomb
- 3 Exact locations where use of "Power Words" will increase your sales
- How to Justify Any Price
- How to Kill Top 5 Objections of customer
- How to Win Trust of Your Customer
- How to construct easy to understand simple sentences.
You Relate To Following Problem ?
I have a good high value product and I want to sell it online.
I setup my website, used nice web template, provided detailed description of product.
But I got no sales.
I decided to add some offer with product.
I also drove more traffic and spent money on promotions.
There are mediocre products that are selling like crazy.
But my product is eating dust in lack of sales.
I am angry and frustrated.
I tried everything but sales are not just picking up.
Welcome To The Life Of Online Salesman
If you can relate to any of the above problems then first of all congratulations and welcome to the life of online salesman. Everyone who had ever tried to sell products online has in one or other form suffered same problem.
First understand nature of your problem. Your product description or we can say your copy ain't persuasive enough. And to make sure you get sales your copy must be persuasive enough.
Answer To Your Question is The Art Of Sales Persuasion
Copywriting is nothing but an Art of persuading people to take action. And if you wish to sell products online the very first thing that you need to learn is Sales Persuasion. This course is designed with sole purpose of teaching you The Art Of Sales Persuasion.
What You Can Expect To Learn From This Course
The Buying Process. It'll help you understand how to justify buying decision to customer.
The Market Research. Teaches you correct way to research data for Copywriting process so that you should only write those things which your customer thinks are interesting.
Writing Hypnotic Value Propositions. Make customer believe your product is just what he is looking for.
Communicate Value Of Your Product.Your customer want to buy a high value product, communicate to him your product is high value.
15 Tips To Write Amazing Headlines. That will grab and hold attention of your customer.
2 Methods to Instantly Connect with your Customer. Customer trust only those with whom they can connect. Connect with them, win their TRUST and drive more SALES.
5 Ways To Attack Customer's Mindset. Will make customer feel emotionally attached to your product.
Kill 5 Most Powerful Objections of Customer. Make your product appear superior to competition and cheap as compared to value you'll deliver.
How To Use Power Words ? Learn about exact 3 locations where adding power words will provide maximum boost to your sales process.
Some Advanced Strategies. Win their trust, establish credibility and quality of your product.
Become A Sales Force
If you'll complete this course and apply the tools and techniques provided then you'll be able to communicate value of your product to your customer. And once value gets communicated to your customer, your sales graph will no longer appear flat, it'll shoot up.
Your copy will act as sales machine that will generate sales for you. If you can write good copy you no longer have to worry about sales, you have to worry about handing growing number of customers.
What You'll Learn In This Course ?
- How to convert your visitors into paying customers.
What You'll Not Learn In This Course ?
- How to write brand copy.
- Blogging for business.
- Copywriting for content marketing.
- Marketing 101.
- List Building.
- Info Product Marketers
- Udemy and other Online Instructors
In this video you'll be introduced to the structure of course.
In this lesson you'll learn what is difference between yet another sales copy and copy that actually sales. This lesson will answer.
- What's the difference between copy and copy that actually sells ?
- Why what you write and what customer reads may be two totally different things ?
- In what terms customer demands justification for buying your product ?
In this lesson we'll take a look on overall buying process from customer's point of view. What you'll learn in this lesson.
- What really a customer is buying when he buys something ?
- What's going inside his head while purchasing a product ?
- What we have to convince customer about while selling product ?
In this lesson we'll take a look on why emotions play important role in buying process. What you'll learn in this lesson.
- Which emotions usually play major role in buying process ?
- Why your copy appeals only to your target market ?
In this section we'll take a look on how to do market research. What you'll learn in this lesson.
- Which questions your market research should answer about your customer ?
- What kind of communication style you should choose depending on customer ?
- How your competition can help you sell your products ?
When a customer buys something from your website, he ain't really buying from website, he is buying from you. So you have to appear like a salesman from whom customer is ready to buy. What you'll learn in this lesson,
- 2 types of salesmen the customer would most likely trust ?
- How to appear like a salesman a customer would like to buy from ?
- How to win trust of customer as salesman ?
In last section you learned about how to appear as salesman from which your customer would be willing to buy from, in this lesson you'll how to introduce that salesman. What you'll learn in this lesson.
- How to introduce your salesman to your customer ?
- What your customer want to listen from your salesman ?
In this lesson we'll take a look on how to introduce your product by making it sound interesting to customer. What you'll learn in this lesson ?
- Real reason why your customer buys your product ?
- Difference between Features, Benefits and Advantages ?
- How they are presented to customer in an appealing manner ?
- How your customers can help you double or triple your sales ?
In this lesson we'll take a look on your Call To Action also known as CTA. What you'll learn in this lesson.
- What kind of CTA is responsible for billions of dollars worth sales ?
- Why that particular CTA works so well ?
- How to modify CTA with respect to customer base ?