Sales 101: How to Sell Anything (49 Amazing Sales Tips)®
What you'll learn
- This course includes a free book version of the course and many additional optional exercises to help you take your sales skills to the next level
- How to Use Sales Psychology In Order to Sell More
- How to Use Technology and Communications Best Practices In Order to Sell More
- How to Price Your Product or Service In Order to Sell Much Much More
- Learn How to Sell by Establishing a Great First Impression
- Learn How to Sell by Establishing a Great First Impression
- Learn How to Sell by Helping Your Customer
- Learn How to Sell by Over-preparing for Meetings
- Learn How to Sell by Using the Correct Body Language
- Learn How to Sell by Wearing the Right Clothing
- Learn How to Sell by Being Transparent
- Learn How to Sell by Using Testimonials
- Learn How to Sell by Embracing a Sense of Urgency
- Learn How to Sell by Not Overselling (& When to Stop Selling)
- Learn How to Sell by Understanding Customer Reservations (Meaning Why Are They Not Buying?)
- Learn How to Sell by Using the Risk-Free Purchase Strategy
- Learn How to Sell by Maintaining a Positive Attitude (Eliminating Stress and Self Doubt When Selling)
- Learn How to Sell by Finding Yodas (Mentors) + Mentoring Others ("When 1 Teaches 2 Learn")
- Learn How to Sell by Materially Boosting Confidence (LIFE CHANGING EXERCISE)
- Learn How to Sell by Setting Goals / Goal Setting Workshop Exercise
- Learn How to Sell by Appealing to Emotions When Selling
- Learn How to Sell by Turning Your Competition's Weaknesses Into Your Strengths
- Learn How to Sell by Thinking Like the Customer
- Learn How to Sell by Thinking Like the Competition
- Learn How to Sell by Only Selling to Decision Makers
- Learn How to Sell by Understanding that Small Customers Are Just As Much Work As Larger Customers
- Learn How to Sell by Asking for the Sale (or for a Promotion or a Raise)
- Learn How to Sell by Becoming a Thought Leader & Leveraging the Media for Free Advertising
- Learn How to Sell by Repurposing Your Content (Like Nintendo Does)
- Learn How to Sell by Using the Carrot and Call to Action (CTA) Strategy
- Learn How to Sell by Using Email, which is STILL the Gold Standard for Getting Customers
- Learn How to Sell by Using Technology Plug-Ins and Automation (Helps You Work Smarter and Not Harder)
- Learn How to Sell by Using Crutch Words and Frameworks When Selling
- Learn How to Sell by Using LinkedIn
- Learn How to Sell by Being Creative When Selling
- Learn How to Sell in as Few Words as Possible (Less is More)
- Learn How to Sell by Understanding How to Be More Confident When Selling
- Learn How to Sell by Treating People Like Celebrities and Celebrities Like People
- Learn How to Sell by Avoiding "Those" People
- Learn How to Sell by Leveraging Your School (and More)
- Learn How to Sell by Understanding that You Never Sound as Nervous As You Feel
- Learn How to Sell by Avoiding Politics When Selling
- Learn How to Sell by Bragging More (Tastefully)
- Learn How to Sell by Asking Your Customer or Boss "How Am I Doing" More Often
- Learn How to Sell by Being Honest and Speak from the Heart
- Learn How to Sell by Listening (More)
- Learn How to Sell by Up-Selling and Cross-Selling
- Learn How to Sell by Offering Free Trials (Improves Conversion Rates)
- Learn How to Sell by Charm Pricing
- Learn How to Sell by Using Payment and Subscription Plans
- No experience selling is needed to take and benefit from taking this course.
The most successful people in all aspects of business and in life have one thing in common; they can sell. In this course, I will teach you how to sell a product or a service or yourself so you can get more customers, a raise, a promotion and even a job.
Welcome to Sales 101: How to Sell Anything: Learn how to sell a product, a service or yourself, so you can get customers, a job, a raise or a promotion! A free book version of the course is included for free. This course is based on my real life practical experience; In my career I have humbly sold well over 1 million courses in every country and before I taught online, I sold many IPOs when I worked on Wall Street at Goldman Sachs. Also when I worked in the hedge fund and venture capital industries, I raised and managed more than 1 billion dollars by meeting with and selling to small and large investors all over the world.
I have also helped many of my students to sell products, services or themselves to get the customers or job of their dreams!
In this course on how to sell anything, I teach you 49 of the best sales tips to help you take your career or your business to the next level. There are 3 sections on how to sell in this course:
How to Use Sales Psychology In Order to Sell More
How to Use Technology and Communications Best Practices In Order to Sell More
How to Price Your Product or Service In Order to Sell Much Much More
I also provide you with optional exercises, downloads and all of the tools you need to succeed and sell more.
Also, in this course I have added closed captions and a free book version of this course.
The one thing all successful ceos, partners and entrepreneurs have in common is the ability to sell. In this course I will teach you many sales skills based on my experience and based on the many billionaires and ceos I have met with, worked with and helped over the past few decades. This course will help you take your sales skills to the next level or your money back. I’ll see you in class.
There is a 30 day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose everything to gain by learning how to sell in this course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to take their career to the next level by learning how to sell, which is the most important skill in business.
Please join me for my weekly Office Hours Q&A (includes Zoom) on my YouTube channel every Thursday from 8am until 10am Pacific time. Here is my bio thanks:
Chris Haroun is the CEO and Founder of the 300+ hour online Haroun MBA Degree Program®. He has sold more than 1,500,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course®” & many other courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School®," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
He is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & served on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including The LEMO Foundation & Providing Opportunities for Women. His #1 charitable focus is currently building schools in Rwanda and other countries, as well as continuing to provide many scholarships to students all over the world.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education. Chris lives in Hillsborough, California with his wife Christine and his 3 sons Andrew, Matthew and Dylan.
Chris lives by this quote: “Don’t expect to accomplish your dreams in life unless you help others accomplish theirs first.”