Salary Negotiation Mistakes to Avoid
What you'll learn
- Salary Negotiation Mistakes to Avoid
- Salary Negotiation
- Interview mistakes that affect salary negotiation
- Job Interview mistakes that affect salary negotiation
- The ways you think you are doing the right thing but often aren't
- Who are the people you should not be listening to
- Whether you are a beginner job hunter or a very experienced one, there are things you will learn in this course that will help you avoid costly mistakes
- This course will help you whether you are a beginner or a very experienced job hunter
I worked in recruiting for a long time and filled over 1200 full-time positions and a lot of temp and consulting assignments. Although the people I worked with were knowledgeable about their work and very successful professionally, I learned quickly that the skills needed to find a job differed from those needed to do a job. That's why I would take a lot of time with people I was representing to discuss things not to say that might trap them into a lower salary than they deserved. It's how I learned the info to develop "The Ultimate Job Interview Framework" that I also offer on Udemy.
This course will help you avoid a few of the dumb mistakes people make during conversations and interviews with screeners and future bosses that can provide you with an expensive lesson about what NOT to do and helps you to recognize how firms trap you into lower salaries than you deserve This course will help people at all experience levels avoid mistakes that will hurt you at the offer stage by keeping from looking like an amateur. Avoiding these mistakes will help your confidence and allow you to feel AND present yourself more effectively.
Who this course is for:
- Job hunters who want to avoid making costly salary negotiation mistakes
- People interviewing for jobs who want to avoid mistakes that prove damaging when it comes time to negotiate the job offer
- People who are interviewing for new jobs
- People who are negotiating salary
A former executive recruiter, Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter is now a career and leadership coach working with people globally. He is also the host of the #1 podcast in Apple Podcasts for job search, No BS Job Search Advice Radio, with more episodes than any other show by 2-1, and a Top 10 YouTube channel.
He also hosts Job Search TV on Amazon and Roku, as well as on BingeNetworks.yv for AppleTV and 90+ smart sets Jeff also writes monthly for Forbes and is a Forbes Coaches Council member.
Jeff leverages his experience in executive search to help job hunters operate at a high level.
By the way, he is LinkedIn member 7653