Scaled Agile, Inc is a protected Brand. These practice tests are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scaled Agile, Inc. The questions are created based on the material for the exam and help students identify weak areas to improve upon for the actual exam.
This course contains 3 practice exams with 90 questions in total, which will help you to obtain SAFe 5.0 Practitioner Certificate. The students will have 60 minutes per each practice exam, which includes 30 questions.
The exams are designed to be well predictive of success on the real certification exam.
A Certified SAFe Practitioner (SP) is a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) team member responsible for using Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP) in a SAFe environment.
These practice exams are for business and IT professionals who intends to take SAFe Practitioner certificate. The best suitable roles are software developers, testers, project managers, business analysts, system analysts, product owners, product managers, scrum masters, business/commercial subject matter experts, agile coaches, release train engineers, SAFe program consultants.
Topics covered in the exams:
Explain SAFe agile principles
Plan Program Increments
Execute iterations and demonstrate value
Improve Agile Release Train process
Integrate and work with other teams on the Agile Release Train
Perform as member of an Agile Team on an Agile Release Train
· Exam name: SAFe 5 Practitioner Exam
· Exam format: Multiple choice , multiple response
· Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
· Exam access: Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of SAFe for Teams course.
· Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
· Number of questions: 45
· Passing score: 35 out of 45 (77%)
· Language: English
· Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
· Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
· Prerequisites: Attend a SAFe for Teams course, experience working in a SAFe environment, experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications