What you'll learn
- Use every RxJS operator
- Manage streams of asynchronous data very effectively
- Build and debug RxJS applications in a workplace environment
- Understand and explain every operator
- Beginner Node capabilities
- Basic RxJS knowledge (Observables, subjects, etc.) (Check out the course RxJS Observables)
Now, for the first time EVER, detailed explanations and thorough demos of EVERY operator that RxJS has to offer can be found in one place, here, in RxJS Operators! With over four hours of lectures and PACKED with demos, this course, and the preceding course, RxJS Observables, is the most comprehensive way of learning RxJS available on the net today.
There are countless benefits to this course! To name just a few,
- Become a much more valuable @Angular developer and secure employment more easily in the @Angular field
- Grow as a developer and expand your toolkit for dealing with tough web development problems
- Learn programming best practices
- Become more confident in dealing with asynchronous challenges
- After mastering RxJS, one of the more challenging libraries out there, others such as lodash will be much easier to master
- For certain operators, this course includes the most detailed explanation available anywhere
This course includes everything you'll need to know to be a master of RxJS operators, including
- Detailed explanation and demo of each operator
- Appropriate use cases for various operators
- Using webpack to write RxJS with ES6 in the browser
- Access to dozens of demo files written by the Code Whisperer
- A comprehensive exam at the end of the course
- A challenge task to continue your learning
- Special discounts on other Code Whisperer courses
So? Don't hesitate! Still not sure if you should sign up now? Here are the reasons you SHOULD!
- Udemy's amazing 100% money back guarantee (if you're not satisfied in any way, get your money back, no questions asked)
- Angular and RxJS developers are some of the best paid jobs in the industry, or in any industry
- If you're STILL not convinced, check out the FREE PREVIEW courses right now, without signing up, and at absolutely no cost to you!
Get started NOW by signing up for the course, or watching the free preview!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who are working or are seeking employment in the Angular 2 field
- Intermediate and senior developers
- Alumni of the preceding course, RxJS Observables
- Developers who want to make their asynchronous code more durable and readable
Known in development circles as “the Code Whisperer," Daniel Stern has been believed to possess a supernatural connection to computers ever since he talked the supercomputer Deep Blue off the roof of a twelve-story St. Petersburg apartment building, following its shameful loss to Gary Kasparov.
He can often be found singing softly to his tablet, or gently caressing his aluminum keyboard in his arms.
Daniel has been working as a front end and full stack developer in the tech industry since 2011. He's developed single-page applications for banks like CIBC, charities like the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and at ad agencies like McLaren McCann, TraffikGroup and Olson. Throughout his labors, he's worked on computer programming in his spare time because, well, he's obsessed with it.
In addition to being trusted by the open source community to develop top-quality, functional code, Daniel has also been invited to speak at numerous conferences including Full Stack Conference 2014 in London, England.
Daniel is an active learner and very passionate about the following technologies,
- Many, many, many more