Rust Programming - The Complete Guide
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of programming including: functions, structs, enums, pattern matching, iterators, closures, smart pointers, concurrency, and more
- Learn memory management and understand ownership, references, borrowing, and how Rust makes your code safe
- Build small applications to be able to piece together concepts
- Learn how to test your code
- No programming experience is required. Everything you need to know will be taught!
The most comprehensive Rust programming language course available on Udemy! This course covers topics, in depth, that no other course offers! I will teach you everything you need to know to become an expert in the quickest, clearest manner possible.
Rust is the most loved programming language by developers over the past few years according to developer surveys. The Rust programming language is a highly sought after skill and is also one of the best paying skills in the industry. Rust does not sacrifice speed for memory management like many languages do, but Rust ensures memory safety unlike languages like C/C++. Rust's compiler is going to handle a lot of the checking for you to ensure there are no undefined behaviors, dangling pointers, double-frees, etc. With these added benefits comes a little bit more restriction that take some time to get used to, but by the end of this course you will have started at the basics of programming and journeyed all the way to becoming an expert in Rust! This is a fast paced course that is designed to give you everything you need to learn in a clear, but very concise manner. There is no fluff involved. I want to give you the skills you need as quickly as possible to allow you to immediately begin developing high quality software using Rust.
In this course I will cover:
Common programming concepts (fundamental types, functions, control flow)
Ownership and moves
Enums and Patterns
Crates and Modules
Traits and Generics
And much, much more!
I strive to continue to update this content with the latest Rust versions as new changes are introduced.
Who this course is for:
- Any developer looking to gain knowledge in one of the most loved and sought after languages
- Someone who wants fast and safe code
- Systems programmers, software engineers, back-end developers, and more.
Experience as a Software Engineer
Completing my education with a Bachelor's and Master's of Science in Computer Science, I have enjoyed technology my entire life. Programming has always been something I enjoyed doing since it always poses new challenges with a rewarding end goal. One of the things that I take joy in is learning new technologies, languages, and methodologies so that I am always expanding my knowledge and staying technically viable with the new trends. Through schooling and my professional software engineering career, I enjoy teaching what I learn to others in the way that I felt best helped me learn new skills.
I am excited to be able to share everything I learn with you and I hope you enjoy your journey of learning in the always changing field of technology.