Russian for beginners.``Starter pack-1``
What you'll learn
- Russian alphabet
- Reading in Russian
- Writting in Russian
- Personal & possessive pronouns
- Declension of adjectives
- Gender of nouns
- Plural form of nouns
- Present,Past,Future Simple
- Positive, Negative & Question forms of verbs in Present, Past & Future Simple
- Conjunctions in sentences
- Question words in sentences
- Verbs of motion
- Irregular verbs that end with- ИТЬ, ЕТЬ, АТЬ, ОВАТЬ
- 51 verb, 24 adjective, 154 nouns
- Build proper sentences
- Nothing special is required,apart from your will to learn Russian
In 8 lessons you will learn how to read, write and build sentences in Russian. By the end of the ``Starter pack-1`` you will have learned around 51 verb,24 adjectives and roughly 150 words.
We will learn:
Personal & possessive pronouns
Gender of nouns
Declension of adjectives
Plural form of nouns
Present, Past, Future Simple & their Question & Negative form.
Verbs of motion
Numerals (from 1 to 1000)
Conjugation of irregular verbs
Who this course is for:
- People,who want to learn a new language for travel,job,hobby,communication reasons.
- Beginners. uneversity students, who seek additional help and explanation of Russian grammar.
Graduated from Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey, Chinese (Mandarin) language and literature. Completed last year of university in China, Dalian, ``Dalian university of nationalities``. 6 years of experience in teaching languages in private schools in Turkey. Teaching students of different nationalities,professional backgrounds and age. Experience in teaching Turkish and Chinese students. Turkish students were tought Russian and Mandarin,Chinese students were tought Russian. Fluent in Mandarin, Turkish and English. Russian is my native language.