Russian for Beginners - the Most Useful Things to Learn
What you'll learn
- The most useful and the most important things of the everyday Russian language.
- Read and understand simple Russian texts like advertisements, menus, prescriptions, books, announcements, etc.
- Build up and understand simple conversations in different situations.
- Communicate with your Russian friends.
- Construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian.
- Desire and motivation to learn Russian.
- Only 300 minutes of free time.
Learn the basics and the most useful things of everyday Russian in less than a day! Whether you want to visit Russia, to communicate with your Russian friends, to study and work in Russia, or simply expand your set of useful skills - this course is the perfect choice in any case.
The course covers the most useful and necessary things one needs to know to start communicating in Russian:
Greeting and introducing in Russian
Gender in Russian
Simple constructions with nouns
Navigation in the city
Colors, food, store
And many more on your demand! So give us a feedback on what else you would like to learn within this course.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone with zero or little knowledge of Russian.
Привет! Hi! I'm Vera Samorodova and I'm a native Russian speaker. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Linguistics (Teacher of Russian as a foreign language) and currently I'm on my Master's. I have a rich experience in teaching Russian language individually and in group as well as online, which allowed me to identify the key and most useful basic aspects in Russian language necessary for every beginner to successfully communicate in Russian. I'm going to expand this course, so stay tuned :)