Russian School: Creative Training
What you'll learn
- Sinestetica skill
- Conceptual thinking
- Managing attention
- Shape complexity
- paper and pen
- be free and open for creative tasks
Artistic education usually touches one specific hard skill: drawing, dancing, singing, writing, filming, acting etc. This course is training your creative muscle as a general cognitive aptitude on practice.
There are 7 simple workshops in the course. At every workshop you will touch all essential components that are in charge of creative process: shape, proportions (scale), composition, rhythm, conception (idea) and charisma or EQ as it usually used. Section 'Theory: creative muscle' shares some info about theoretical aspects of the course.
Every workshop designed of task, practice and a result. The course starts with a simple task that has no practice just to pinpoint your personal cerative condition. And you will meet this task again at the end of the practice.
All you need for this course is really a pen, paper and your body. If some task makes you feel uncomfortable - keep it easy and do it alone. That's just for practice. This course does not aim to diagnose some of your aptitudes. This course is a practice.
The course is built on knowledges left by Russian art geniuses and aimed to train your attention to understand and to process different types of data which is good for both analyzing and composing information in a different way.
Visit 'Why to study' section for more detailed answer whether you really need this course.
Who this course is for:
- software developers, artists, entrepreneurs and creators; marketologists; activists; teachers and parents
- For people who consider creativity is a useful skill and would like to make it better.
- For those who're looking for a new skill but not sure where to start / what to choose (or sure).
- For those who was searching Internet for something... new and interesting and fun and useful.
- For all who believe in power of personal 'I' and recognize this nature manageable.
- Visit 'Why to study section' for a better answer.
I'm working with several creative theories to unite knowledges into a single and whole approach.
Now my theory basement are works by Sergey Eisenstein, Vasily Kandinsky and Michael Chekhov.
Russian school course on Udemy is my first experience of sharing knowledges.
I also have academic degree in Finance and partly in Technical engineering and Art (film directing).