Learn Russian Language - Russian For Beginners
- No previous knowledge required
This is a Russian phonetics course. You will learn Russian letters and sounds and Russian sounds special cases pronunciation in words.
This course will be useful for Russian language beginners and interesting for those who want to learn more about Russian phonetics specifics.
Here you will found not only examples and exercises with Russian sounds articulation and Russian words pronunciation, but also basic phrases in dialogues.
The course consists of 10 lectures and 4 quizzes. The course includes 1 hour of video lectures, several downloadable files with reference materials such as phonetics rules and vocabulary with more than 300 words and phrases in Russian. We suggest you to watch lectures twice or more as there is a lot information shown in each video. Therefore it might take more than two hours to complete, tasks and quizzes could take a longer time.
The Grammar part (Lecture 7) contains a lot of useful information that you can use even outside of the course frequently.
If you want to learn a language, start with sounds and correct pronunciation!
- Anyone who wants to start learning Russian or improve his pronunciation
- Section Content01:17
- The Russian Alphabet02:02
- How to Pronounce Vowels07:12
- Russian Vowels3 questions
- How to Pronounce Consonants28:28
- Russian Consonants3 questions
- How to Use Ь and Ъ (Soft and Hard Signs)07:42
- Soft and Hard Signs3 questions
- Russian Language Pronounce Specifics02:41
- Dialogues and Reading11:11
- The Final Quiz10 questions
- Vocabulary15 pages
I'm working as a Russian Language and Literature teacher from 1998. I have a wide experience in teaching Russian as both native and foreign language. I'm teaching students of different ages – from small children to adults, so I will definitely find a way to help you learn Russian language!