This course is designed for busy entrepreneurs who want to improve their skills, knowledge and understanding of specific aspects of business operations for more efficiency in managing their affairs. By following the steps recommended, you’ll find it easier to keep up with implementing your plans and reaching your professional development goals. The more you do this, the more confident you’ll become in doing so.
The course includes a series of video tutorials, covering five distinctive topics.
Each module offers clear learning objectives, short lectures explaining the theoretical framework, useful examples, practical case studies and additional resources.
Together, these five modules will help you think of the main factors you’ll need to consider in order to achieve the level of business efficiency you desire. The modules are:
1. Action Planning: this will help you identify mid to long-term SMART goals for managing your business.
2. Business Environment 1 – SWOT Analysis: to help you understand this concept and learn how to create and use it as a planning and management tool for both your professional and personal development.
3. Business Environment 2 – Partnerships, Risks Management and Business Ethics: to help you examine determining factors before entering collaborations or partnerships, anticipate and manage operational risks, and look at the best ways of creating an ethical business.
4. Hiring and Insurance: will help you identify ways of hiring staff at low or no costs, learn to create Role Profiles that get you the right person for the job, prepare yourself for the recruitment process and understand your legal obligations as a UK employer and finally, consider what types of insurance covers you might need for your business.
5. Operational Planning: · this will help you plan your business activities for at least 12 months and identify all resources needed (manpower, finance, time, equipment, facilities) to reach your short to mid-term business objectives.
Even though they cover complex and comprehensive topics, our video tutorials offer contents that are easy to follow and understand (both in terms of language and visuals), and are designed to accommodate a variety of learning styles and abilities.
Throughout this tutorial, you’ll have the option to pause and rewind the videos at any time, as well as slowing down the delivery speed.
Whether your business is at the conceptual or piloting stage, or whether you’re fully operational or considering an expansion phase, this course will help you gain the confidence, knowledge and understanding to develop tactics, systems and procedures for planning, managing and making key decisions (such as entering partnership agreements, recruiting new staff, choosing your insurance covers, etc.), assessing and managing operational risks and all in all, improving the way you run your business operations to make it more efficient.
The course will help you develop both strategic and operational skills, systems and tools for creating a viable and sustainable business, which are also key prerequisites for a thriving one.