ArcSWAT Model with ArcGIS - Run for any Study Area - GIS
What you'll learn
- Discharge in Cubic meter Per Second at Watershed outlet, Daily Monthly and yearly
- Watershed and Sub-watershed delineation using SWAT
- Configure SWAT model for any Area in World
- Groundwater Recharge
- Sediment at outlet (Soil Erosion)
- Water Yield
- Water Quality
- Simulation of Daily Data
- Data preparation for SWAT
- Updating SWAT Database
- Understanding advance task of Simulation
- Working with daily data and working without data
- Configure Data set for India
- Evaporation and Evapotranspiration
- Watershed Simulation
- Successfully run The SWAT Model
- Preparation of Soil Map of Any country
- Mosaic of DEM
- R programming applications for weather data
- This is Advance level course of GIS. So You must know Basic of GIS .
- You must have Landuse of your Study area
- Having some knowledge about excel.
- Little knowledge about Hydrology.
- Must Know ArcGIS and Erdas
- ArcGIS 10.0 - 10.7
- Just little programming experience
ArcSWAT in the most widely used watershed simulation model in GIS. Most of the papers were accepted in peer review Journals that used SWAT model. This model has inbuilt data for the USA. But it does not have data for other countries. So we need to configure this model for non-us locations. Even you will be able to run this model for the USA after this course because we configure this model for the whole world. Only India has a different process to configure this model and a different for other countries. So I will cover all methods and prepare dataset, simulate two time this model for you one for India and one for any other country in the world. I will Start from scratch. Show you the configuration of data , data download, sources, modify data set, theoretical aspect, Practical . even after the simulation, This course will represent you how to illustrate results in Excel. So this course will cover the entire SWAT model. Advanced applications of R programming for weather data are also covered. You only need knowledge of two things, Landuse generation and ArcGIS Just basic not advanced. The rest of all you leave on me I will cover. You just need Basic GIS. The only thing is that you must have land use. After Enroll to this course you will get ready made soil map for SWAT for world also. You will also learn how to make it for SWAT. You will learn to setup all weather and climate data for swat. I hope you will publish good papers after learning this. You can also use this course for short term training course in your University. Just need to play on screen. Everything in this course is 90% practical. This course is advance course of GIS. Applicable to ArcGIS 10.0 to 10.7
Hardware Requirement: For small study area less than 10,000km/sq no Problem. But larger than this you must have a high-performance PC.
Who this course is for:
- Water Resource Engineers
- Student at WRDM
- DAM Engineers
- Water Resource Development Scientists
- Ph.D Student Working on ArcSWAT Model and GIS
- GIS Water Resource Experts
- Urban Planners
- Master Student of Remote Sensing
- Civil Engineers
- Country Planners
- Irrigation Engineers
- Research Scientist
- Earth Science Researchers
I completed PhD at IIT Roorkee. I have wide Experience of GIS more than 12 years. I have developed my Own Models, Online Apps. Performed Automated task in GIS for faster Project management. I did many real projects for Govt. Like planing of the lake. Discharge Simulation, Soil Erosion, Sediment model development and analysis. Research is published in International Journals. You can find me on Research-gate also. I answer GIS Queries around the world with my GIS Facebook page followed by 25k and Youtube followed by 48k. and running worldwide GIS discussion group with 50k Expert of GIS around the world. Even I have a free Basic tutorial website. I also taught GIS course for Govt Engineers sponsored by Govt with real-life problems and discussion. So I have wide Experience of the teaching of GIS. I know how to teach difficult task in an Easy way. I am providing a course at my own place to student around the world. Including Nepal, India, Ghana, Ethiopia, Zambia, South Africa, etc At my own place I teaching full GIS course from Basic to Advanced covering 124 topics. My student required just basic knowledge of computer and they will become GIS Expert at End of Course.
Received International Award for Best SWAT Support, from Texas A&M University, USA and USDA at Brussels, Belgium
All course 90% practical 10% theory
My training Method of Different than All others. More user friendly from practical Examples. I know how our brain learns scientifically.