Bar Manager Training Course - 8 Areas of Focus For Success
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manage a successful bar or hospitality business
- Recognise the importance of customer service
- Understand Marketing & Promotion and their importance in the success of your business
- Create ambience that customers respond positively to
- Get better profits through effective stock and inventory management techniques
- Understand the importance of branding and how you can create and use your own brand
- Manage and effective and motivated team that delivers your vision consistently
- A passion for wanting to develop yourself and make a positive impact
- A strong belief in delivering top quality experiences for our customers
This two hour online bar manager course is ideal for those interested in managing bars and venues as well as for those who are already working as managers wanting to further their bar manager training, skills and knowledge.
Read on to see why over 1000 people like you have enrolled on this course already.
If you've not done a course on Udemy before it's really simple to get started, sign in with your Facebook/Google+ account or set up a new account (really quick & easy). Udemy also offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee...enrolling on the course couldn't be simpler and more risk free
What will you get from this course?
- The ability to manage a Bar & Hospitality Business a make a huge impact within your current role
- Increase your employability skills for your next bar manager jobs
- Recoup the investment you make into this course with ease
- Free downloads, guides & support, with regular updates and additions
- ...and don't forget Udemy's 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Click on the "Take This Course" button now and gain the knowledge and tools to succeed and make a positive impact within your career!
The Bar & Hospitality Industry is tough and being a success within such a competitive industry is getting harder and harder every day. That is why I want to give you the skills and insights into how I have managed and overseen a wide range of successful hospitality businesses for well over 10 years.
Over 1000 students have enrolled on this course already and more are signing up each and every day. I’m passionate about adding more content and sharing more of my experience with people like you!
You’ve found this course because you’re someone who wants to stand out and make an investment into your own development. You’re someone who sees the value that can be gained from learning more about your industry, giving you the skills and abilities to stand out in a crowded market.
These are the areas that I have found to be key in being successful in the Bar & Hospitality Industry and I want you to have access to my experience and be able to do more within your own business, your work and most importantly with your own development.
Why should you take this course?
- Because you are the type of person that strives to do more within yourself, your business and for your team
- You see the ever increasing pressures from the large chain hospitality businesses that are slowly limiting the success of smaller Bar & Hospitality businesses bringing the increased need to stand out in order to succeed
- You want to optimise what you are doing already to maximise on the output whether that is financially, motivationally or developmentally
DON'T FORGET: Udemy offers a 30 day full money back guarantee, no questions asked! If you're not happy with this course you can request your money back!
Click the "take this course" button straight away at the top right of this page and put yourself on the path towards being successful
- Those already involved in working in a hospitality business such as a Bar, Pub, Restaurant or Nightclub
- People who are wanting to make that step up to management in the bar and hospitality industry
- Owners and managers looking to identify areas of their businesses to make improvements
In this first video you will receive a brief highlight of what you will be seeing across the 8 sections and what you can expect to learn from each principle
In this lecture we will be identifying the primary function of our business and establishing what what it is that makes our business great.
What is it that our customers want from our business and how can we add value to our customer's experience in order to build upon our market share
We will look at who your market is or who you want your market to be.
What are the benefits are targeting a specific market and how can we ensure that we are giving our customers the correct value for money once we have settled on our chosen market share?
Once you have your brand how do you use it consistently?
How do you update your brand?
- Your Bar Consultant Brand Guidelines PDF: Use this document to see how a business can layout the guidelines for how to use their brand consistently. The guidelines show both how the elements of the brand can and can't be used
- Brand Guidelines Template: This is a blank brand guidelines template that you can use to put your own guidelines onto paper. This is the Your Bar Consultant guideline format with the content removed.
In the first lecture from Suppliers, Pricing & Stock Management we will be focusing primarily on the first two points of the section
How do we manage our suppliers in order to get the best service and the best price for our products?
What is the difference between cost price and retail price and how we can maximise on profits