Bar Manager Training Course - 8 Areas of Focus For Success
What you'll learn
- Manage a successful bar or hospitality business
- Recognise the importance of customer service
- Understand Marketing & Promotion and their importance in the success of your business
- Create ambience that customers respond positively to
- Get better profits through effective stock and inventory management techniques
- Understand the importance of branding and how you can create and use your own brand
- Manage and effective and motivated team that delivers your vision consistently
- A passion for wanting to develop yourself and make a positive impact
- A strong belief in delivering top quality experiences for our customers
This two hour online bar manager course is ideal for those interested in managing bars and venues as well as for those who are already working as managers wanting to further their bar manager training, skills and knowledge.
Read on to see why over 1000 people like you have enrolled on this course already.
If you've not done a course on Udemy before it's really simple to get started, sign in with your Facebook/Google+ account or set up a new account (really quick & easy). Udemy also offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee...enrolling on the course couldn't be simpler and more risk free
What will you get from this course?
- The ability to manage a Bar & Hospitality Business a make a huge impact within your current role
- Increase your employability skills for your next bar manager jobs
- Recoup the investment you make into this course with ease
- Free downloads, guides & support, with regular updates and additions
- ...and don't forget Udemy's 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Click on the "Take This Course" button now and gain the knowledge and tools to succeed and make a positive impact within your career!
The Bar & Hospitality Industry is tough and being a success within such a competitive industry is getting harder and harder every day. That is why I want to give you the skills and insights into how I have managed and overseen a wide range of successful hospitality businesses for well over 10 years.
Over 1000 students have enrolled on this course already and more are signing up each and every day. I’m passionate about adding more content and sharing more of my experience with people like you!
You’ve found this course because you’re someone who wants to stand out and make an investment into your own development. You’re someone who sees the value that can be gained from learning more about your industry, giving you the skills and abilities to stand out in a crowded market.
These are the areas that I have found to be key in being successful in the Bar & Hospitality Industry and I want you to have access to my experience and be able to do more within your own business, your work and most importantly with your own development.
Why should you take this course?
- Because you are the type of person that strives to do more within yourself, your business and for your team
- You see the ever increasing pressures from the large chain hospitality businesses that are slowly limiting the success of smaller Bar & Hospitality businesses bringing the increased need to stand out in order to succeed
- You want to optimise what you are doing already to maximise on the output whether that is financially, motivationally or developmentally
DON'T FORGET: Udemy offers a 30 day full money back guarantee, no questions asked! If you're not happy with this course you can request your money back!
Click the "take this course" button straight away at the top right of this page and put yourself on the path towards being successful
Who this course is for:
- Those already involved in working in a hospitality business such as a Bar, Pub, Restaurant or Nightclub
- People who are wanting to make that step up to management in the bar and hospitality industry
- Owners and managers looking to identify areas of their businesses to make improvements
With first-hand knowledge of the Bar & Hospitality Industry, Your Bar Consultant can help you do more with your business.
From managing some of London's most prestigious bars, pubs and nightclubs as well as working in the education and charity sectors for hospitality Your Bar Consultant have a wealth of knowledge covering all areas of the industry:
Our Services Include
Management & Leadership Training
Stock & Inventory Management
Marketing & Promotion
Coaching & Mentoring
Whatever your needs are for your business we are certain that Your Bar Consultant can help you find the answers and resource to help