Run Linux on Windows with VirtualBox!
What you'll learn
- Run Ubuntu Linux on Windows 10 leveraging VirtualBox's advanced integration
- Windows operating system
In this course, you will learn how to run Ubuntu Linux on Windows using VirtualBox. I will guide you through step by step as we download, install, and set up a virtual machine on your Windows computer. We dive into detailed explanations of the VirtualBox settings and also explore use case scenarios so that you can have a better understanding of virtualization technology and how it can be used for multiple purposes.
Along the way, we'll encounter advanced VirtualBox features such as shared folders, USB passthrough, and advanced networking options to help you get the most out of VirtualBox.
Who this course is for:
- Power users who wish to run multiple operating systems
- Individuals who wish to learn more about Ubuntu Linux
- Professionals using VirtualBox every day
- Students using VirtualBox for class work
Darin is an autodidact skilled in Python programming, AI, PostgreSQL, HTML, and cybersecurity. Holding a master's degree in artificial intelligence, Darin enjoys proselytizing the virtues of ethical and secure technological hygiene.
She enjoys hacking on Linux, providing easy to understand tutorials, and runs a tech consulting team and is available for hire.