Create Exceptional Digital Marketing Using "Rule of Thirds"
What you'll learn
- Plan and deliver measurable and highly effective digital marketing
- Write exceptional, engaging and useful digital content
- Have the tools and expertise to learn from everything you do and continuously improve
- You are likely to be in a marketing, business development, management or sales role
- You may be running a small business, in a start-up, or in a larger established business in a customer-facing role
This course will help you to create exceptional digital marketing content. Not just great content, all about you, but exceptional and engaging content that inspires, motivates and drives people to do things.
I have included lots of practical thinking, ideas and checklists to help reinforce your learning through the videos you'll watch.
As you work your way through the course you'll build a digital marketing plan, that will ensure you focus on the most important customers, the profitable ones, create a clear and engaging customer journey for them and then fuel it with your exceptional content.
This course is based on the Rule of Thirds, my proven and successful balance of content strategy, that is used across the world by successful digital communicators, marketers, and businesses both large and small.
I've taken thousands of people through this course on a face-to-face basis, consistently scoring 9/10 or 10/10 in feedback and I am excited to offer it to you here on Udemy. I hope you enjoy it, I'm always on hand to answer your questions so please message me and I look forward to the journey with you.
- Neil Wilkins
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who needs to communicate effectively and efficiently with customers through digital marketing, online channels and social media
- If you haven't yet figured out how to create sustainable and engaging digital marketing content, this is the course for you
My courses reflect world class theory, experience and examples, that I see successfully delivered every day with my clients and students. I am really excited to share these experiences, tools and thinking with you and look forward to welcoming you onto my courses.
BSc (hons) Psychology
Fellow of Cambridge Marketing College
30 years in Communications and Marketing
Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Practitioner
Founder, The Mindful Collective
Author of The Rule of Thirds
Podcaster ~ The Neil Wilkins Podcast
Host ~ The Mindful Living Show, on SpiritFest TV
Student Apprenticeship Mentor
20 years in training and facilitation