Ruby For Beginners: Learn to Code with Ruby from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Code in the Ruby programming language
- Build programs in the Ruby programming language
- Have a solid basis for learning Ruby on Rails
- Utilize common objects like Strings, Arrays, Hashes, and more
- Solve popular coding challenges with Ruby
- Have the necessary pre-requisites to learn Ruby on Rails
- Learn object oriented programming
- To work with the Ruby syntax
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
- No prior knowledge of Python is required
Welcome to my "Ruby For Beginners: Learn to Code with Ruby from Scratch" course.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn Ruby programming language and who would like to make use of Ruby for any purpose. Whether you
want to to make use of Ruby on Rails,
are struggling with Ruby,
just decided to add the Ruby programming language to your resume, you are definitely in the right place.
Learn Coding with Ruby Popular Programming Language and Gateway to Ruby on Rails
Ruby is a cross-platform, object-oriented language. Ruby is not only used for writing programs but also used for creating dynamic web sites. (thanks to web frameworks such as Rails). As Ruby is a fantastically powerful language it is used by top companies like Twitter and Airbnb. If you try to do Ruby on Rails without knowing Ruby language you will most likely fail. That`s why this course is the best gateway to Ruby on Rails.
10 Awesome Projects
In this course you will have 10 Awesome projects. Each project will help you to solidify your understanding. You will have the best teaching content.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have a previous knowledge about all. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
What You Will Learn
· To set up
· Programming Concepts
-Variables, Data Types, Numbers, Strings
· Objects and methods
· Conditionals and Loops
· Ranges, Arrays, Hashes
· File Operations
· Regular Expression
· Classes, Modules, and Inheritance
and much more...
Learning has never been this easy!
If you are a complete beginner, if you are already an experienced programmer in some other language, or if you've started learning Ruby and you need a clear, simple way to revise your Ruby knowledge this course is for you. Enroll now!
See you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn the Ruby programming Language
- Non-programmers who need to work with Ruby developers and understand the basics
- Programmers who want to learn the essentials of Ruby quickly
- Anyone who wants to build programs in the Ruby programming language
- Anyone who wants to code in the Ruby programming language
- Anyone who wants to have a solid basis for learning Ruby on Rails
After 20+ years of software engineering experience with titles of software developer, product manager, and integration architect, I have been working in cyber security domain for last 15 years. I am not only a cyber security expert but also the head and kick-starter of a cyber security consultancy unit.
In security field, I have performed dozens of penetration tests for institutes from different sectors: finance, military, state agencies, and telcos.
I have been consulting different companies in security field which includes global banks such as ING Bank, HSBC, CitiBank and more.
In addition, I am an adjunct instructor in a university and teaching cyber security for years.
I involved in technical areas and has taken responsibilities in:
Penetration tests (Pentests) and security audits
Cyber security training & consultancy
Source code analysis & secure software development
Cyber security incident response
Information security management system (ISMS) consultancy
Open source cyber security systems, such as OpenVAS, OSSEC, OSSIM, Snort, Suricata, mod security
I'm creating my courses by using my know-how and 10 years of experience. As a result, our first course "Hacking Web Applications and Penetration Testing: Fast Start!" has gained "Best Seller" reputation in its category.
I have risen a lot of cyber security experts from scratch, and you are the next.