Build Your Own RealTime OS (RTOS) From Ground Up™ on ARM 1
What you'll learn
- Build a Real-Time Operating System from Scratch
- Build Round-Robin Schedulers
- Build Cooperative Schedulers
- Build Periodic Schedulers
- Build First Come First Served Scheduler
- Build Rate Monotonic Schedulers
- Build a board support package from scratch
- Calculate the CPU Utilization of an RTOS
- Write Bare-Metal Embedded-C Code
- Write Assembly code
- Understand the OS Support Features of the Cortex-M Architecture
- Understand the Internals of an RTOS Kernel
- Be Implement to implement and explain popular scheduling algorithms
- Be able to explain the Cortex-M Architecture
- Be able to give a lecture on Real-Time Operating Systems
- Having basic C programming skills is a plus
This course teaches you how to build a Real-Time Operating Systems through intensive practice and theory. It starts by getting you excited through an introduction to the internals of a Real-Time Kernel on ARM Processors, which you shall implement yourself in code.Then we move on to learn all there is about Real-Time Operating Systems, their various parts, how they work and then we finally build our own Real-Time Operating System exploring different scheduling algorithms and Inter-Thread communication tools.
At the end of this course you should be able to build your own Real-Time Operating System from scratch, give your own lecture on Real-Time Operating Systems, be able to build a Round-Robin Scheduler, be able to build a Periodic Scheduler, be able to calculate the CPU utilization of your RTOS, be able to build an OS Kernel etc. Please see the course curriculum section to find out all the amazing content awaiting you.
Who this course is for:
- Embedded Systems Engineers
- Engineers in general
- Embedded System students
- Computer Engineering students
Professional embedded firmware developer. Been doing this for years, can't even remember when it started. My areas of expertise include real-time systems development, low level development, medical device architecture, embedded signal processing and embedded AI. Most of my work is based on Arm Cortex-Microcontrollers. And Oh! I am a normal guy.
Bohobiom Engineering is a 21st century Computer Engineering online Academy based in London U.K.
We have experienced instructors in the areas of Assembly Programming, Hardware Engineering, Signal & Image Processing, Embedded Firmware Development, Deep Learning and other high demand 21st century skills.
As of today we have trained over 35,000 happy pupils. Please take a look at our available courses and message us if you have any questions.