RStudio Bootcamp- for Data Management, Statistics & graphics
What you'll learn
- Primary goal is to provide users with an easy way to learn how to perform an analytics task in RStudio.
- Includes many common tasks, including data management, descriptive summaries, inferential procedures, regression analysis, multivariate methods and graphics.
- Includes some complex applications such as Simulation
- Tried to provide a simple classroom type approach that is easy to understand for a new user, and supplied several solutions where deemed necessary.
- Those who have an understanding of Basic Statistics upto the level of Multiple Regression Analysis. If not, don't worry as this course covers basics before climbing up the ladder.
R is a general purpose statistical software package used in many fields of research. It is licensed for free - an open source software. It has large user and growing developer base.
I have developed this course for users of R. My primary goal is to provide an easy way to learn how to perform an analytic task in this system, without having to go through complex documentations. This course will give you a classroom like training experience and covers vast topics such as data management, descriptive summaries. inferential procedures, regression analysis, time series analysis, multivariate methods, simulation and graphics.
Therefore this course not only teaches you to clean and analyze data, it also gives you a pavement to develop colorful reports for the purpose of management communication.
I did not attempt to complicate things in as many ways as possible to keep the understanding sweet and simple. I have given a simple approach that is easy to understand for a new user, and have tried to provide several solutions where deemed possible.
I request you to watch the lectures at your own pace and practice the codes one by one with the given and new datasets. This will enhance your learning even more.
Who this course is for:
- If you intend to be a professional analyst, who use multiple statistical packages daily, this course is for you !
- Useful for statisticians, epidemiologists, economists, engineers, physicians, sociologists and others engaged in data analysis.
- This course intends to bolster the analytic abilities of a new user as well
Hi, I'm Soumyajit Halder, completed my MBA from one of the esteemed institutions in India. I completed my undergraduation in Aerospace Engineering where I took project related to Computer Aided Design, MATLAB Coding and Drop Test Analysis using MSC ADAMS.
I also managed a health checkup campaign for about a week where I applied management skills and also handled and uploaded Data regularly. I also have experience working as a call center data analyst in a hospital.
I'm a keen enthusiast towards Analytics and Data Science and have got certifications for R software and Supply Chain Analytics. I am also a beginner in Python (Pandas and Jupyter) and Android Studio App Development. I also participated in Kaggle Competition where I forecasted Walmart's sale for next 30 days.
I also love to meet new people and discuss new ideas. Ping if you want to discuss something, always happy to help and looking for a mutual connection.