The Complete Guide to Getting Started as a Real Estate Agent
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- find your first clients faster so you can get paid sooner
- clearly communicate to people how you help and why they should hire you
- create a steady income stream instead of worrying about where your next client is coming from
- market yourself in ways that feel authentic rather than icky
- create a professional web presence
- manage your time and contacts effectively
- set up the practical tools you need now and in the future
- respond effectively to common client objections
- Enrolled in real estate license school or have passed your exam.
- Committed to finding your first clients
- Ready to set up your real estate business
You've got your license, now what? Did you know 87% of real estate agents fail in their first year? And 7% of agents close 93% of the deals. Those odds are intimidating when you're just starting out.
A lot of new agents get frustrated and quit because real estate school doesn't teach you the tools of success. You need to understand how to run your business, find clients, and start making money fast so we've packed all that info into the "Complete Guide to Getting Started as a Real Estate Agent" course
This course is designed for newly licensed real estate agents like you, who want to start finding clients and earning commissions quickly.
Are you worried about finding clients?
Are you confused about what you're supposed to be doing every day?
Are you getting bogged down with busy work like ordering business cards rather than finding clients?
Does all the advice about cold calling and door knocking for clients make you want to curl up in a ball and binge watch Netflix?
Then this course is for you. It will teach you to...
find clients faster so you can get paid sooner
create a steady income stream instead of worrying about where your next client is coming from
clearly communicate to people how you help and why they should hire you
network in ways that feel authentic rather than icky
set up the practical tools you need now and in the future
design your business so it can grow quickly without taking over your life
The information included in the Starter Kit is practical advice that has been used successfully by your instructor Micki to grow her brokerage from one agent and $900k in sales to eight agents and $15 million in sales. She knows how hard it can be starting out and designed this course so she could give new agents like you the best chance of success in their businesses.
Who should take this course?
> New agents who just got their real estate license or are taking their test soon.
> Agents who are struggling to find clients or just want to make more money.
Don't become a statistic. You can survive your first six months and thrive as a real estate agent. Enroll today and let's get your career started!
- Students enrolled in real estate license school
- Newly licensed real estate agents
- Real estate agents who want to be more organized in their business
- Real estate agents who are having trouble finding clients
Taking this course is pretty straightforward. Watch the videos and do the homework. It is presented in an order that I think makes sense but feel free to skip around to the topics that feel most urgent. A complete list of the course contents is included below.
In this video we will talk about why networking is the most important activity you can do, and also what it means to network in an "authentic" way.
In this section we will talk about how to craft an elevator pitch that will capture how you help your clients and help start a conversation.
This video discusses what a web presence is and how to decide what type you want to create.
How does a new agent gain their client's confidence?
What do you do when clients ask you for a discount?