RSA SecureID Authentication Manager Administration
What you'll learn
- Understand the basic architecture and theory of operation of the RSA SecurID product suite
- Perform configurations required for RSA Authentication Manager system operations
- Perform user administration functions to populate and manage users
- Perform reporting and user troubleshooting
- Understand ongoing maintenance requirements
- Understand the setup and use of software authenticators
- Understand the configuration and use of self-service functionality
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows or UNIX/Linux system administration.
RSA Authentication Manager Administration is for learners who want to learn the administrative responsibilities associated with an RSA SecurID system. The learner will understand and explore the basic architecture and theory of operation of the RSA SecurID product suite, Perform configurations required for RSA Authentication Manager system operations, perform user administration functions to populate and manage users, etc.
This course provides an overview of the administrative responsibilities associated with an RSA SecurID® system. The working principles behind RSA Authentication Manager and RSA SecurID authenticators are discussed including product architecture, time synchronization, managing external Identity Sources and exploring all aspects of an administrative structure.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to add Authentication Manager Administration skills to their profile
- Security Engineers
- Security Analysts
- Network Security Engineers
- Identity and Access Management Specialists
We are a group of professionals with over 15 years in IT GRC Training and consulting. Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) is a company's strategy for managing corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and demonstrating corporate compliance. By using the GRC applications (Policy and Compliance, Risk, Audit, and Vendor Risk) GRC professionals create a scalable compliance program based on their organization's needs to meet internal and regulatory requirements.