UIPath RPA - Tech Primer
What you'll learn
- Flowchart fundamentals
- RPA target basics (Web, PDF, Excel, Text, Database, File System)
- Programming concepts: data types
- Programming concepts: variables, lists, and strings
- Programming concepts: data tables
- Programming concepts: flow control
- Programming concepts: operators
- Programming concepts: object oriented design
- A modern windows computer with Internet connection
- Basic job experience at a small, medium, or large company
- Be familiar with the roles that MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and software applications fill in daily business life
Many of us use computers every day to accomplish business tasks, but we lack the confidence to stray beyond the specific things we've been trained to do.
Creating automation with abc RPA tool like UIPath will definitely require you to level-up your skills so you have full command of your environment, and you can imagine better, more efficient solutions for any problem you face.
For a human to provide the most value in an RPA environment, he or she must have a combination of business AND technical skills so they can use an RPA tool like UiPath to help automate processes across multiple system boundaries including email, documents, databases, websites, mainframes, and APIs.
If you’ve primarily been doing manual computer work and you find technical concepts like databases, APIs, and basic programming to be intimidating... this course is for you.
In this course I’ll provide you with technical skills and entry-level UiPath demos that will allow you to more confidently create software robots including:
A flowchart overview
Overviews of common automation targets (web, DB, API, folders & files)
Entry level .NET programming concepts
Data types & data structures, operators, control flow (if/else, loops, etc.)
The goal of this course is to help you become more confident using your computer to create software robots with the RPA tool like UiPath.
Who this course is for:
- People who use computer frequently but don't feel confident about their technical skills
- People who use websites but have no idea how they were created or how we can automate them
- People who have never dealt with variables and data types & structures like int, decimal, string, list, etc.
- Anyone who has never had to read & write data to files using computer programming techniques
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white collar job in the near future
Bryan Lamb is a 20 year veteran tech leader, entrepreneur, educator, and a 3-time UiPath MVP. He is a VP of Intelligent Automation at a major US bank by day and creates high quality online training courses in his "spare time"!
Bryan's goal is to help improve YOUR life, help you earn more income, help you gain confidence with a variety of skills, and empower you to do greater things that you ever imagined!