RPA - Complete UiPath Web Scraping Bootcamp with 6 projects
What you'll learn
- Students already familiar with UiPath will learn how to work efficiently with web interfaces
- New RPA developers will become more comfortable creating automations on the user interface level
- Developers will master UiPath automation activities targeting web/browser based User Interfaces
- Students will learn new techniques required for RPA development but not required for other programming platforms
- Have UiPath installed on your VM
- Basic familiarity with UiPath Studio
This course assumes you are familiar with UiPath. It focuses on the various skills you need to build as an RPA developer be able to automate web applications efficiently. Automating user interfaces requires a different mindset when compared to developing traditional web or desktop application development. UiPath is one of the most complete RPA solutions in the market. Customers demand a lot from it. As a developer this course will help you make the best use of it in your programs. The course will discuss various techniques that will help you automate various web user interfaces to deliver efficient and maintainable solutions.
Before I started learning RPA, I had more than ten years of experience as a software developer. Although, the UiPath tool looked simple when I first started using it. I discovered it is more sophisticated and complex as I started developing more applications. I am sharing my knowledge with you here and I hope it will help you become a great RPA developer. The course is full of examples to help you understand different concepts. I made it as complete as possible so that it can help you master the tool.
This is a hands-on course. You will get extensive practice with hands-on exercises and projects. So, make sure you try to code yourself as this is the only way to be a great developer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn RPA
- RPA developers who want to upgrade their technical skills
- RPA developers who want to upgrade their User Interface automation capabilities
I am a software engineer and architect who loves to program and to teach others how to program. I hope my courses will help you advance your career or get a new job. Remember to follow me on social media for new course updates.
Also, keep an eye on my courses if you are interested in:
- Robotic Process Automation
- Business Process Management
- .NET Core
- Database applications