ROS2 Ultimate guide for Kuka 6 DOF and Custom Robotic Arms
What you'll learn
- 6 DOF KUKA arm with Custom Controllers and Trajectory Nodes
- Building Custom Effort and Trajectory Controller for Robotic Arm in Gazebo
- Forward and Inverse Kinematics with RTB solution
- Derive Denavit–Hartenberg table representation for your robots
- Basic 3D Structure of Robotic Arm with URDF
- ROS 1 Basics workflows , nodes communication , Launch Files
- Understanding of Basics of Python 3
- Installations : ROS 2 Noetic , Ubuntu 20.04 Focal
We will start by creating a custom robot named as Big BAZU . Which will be created from scratch , URDF containing joints, links are going to be explored in depth. Once the robotic arm will be created we will add Controllers into it (position, effort, Joint Trajectory) from ros_control package .This will lead us to DH tables for forward and inverse kinematics solutions for our custom robot using IKPY a python library.
After understanding all the basics of with a Custom Robotic Arm we will move to a very well known commercial robotic arm KUKA KR210 6 degree of freedom robotic arm. Our first Object will be to install custom controller into it as we would have learned that in previous sections .Only reason to do that is to be able to control any working URDF robot available . Forward and inverse kinematics will be solved for this robot with the help of robotics tool box mentioned earlier .
Last thing we will do is to make a action lib interface for Joint Trajectory for KUKA robot so we just need to send way points and it moves it's end effect in a shape that we will define .
Outcomes After this Course : You can create
Custom Python Packages
Custom Robotic Arms
Ros Control Interfaces
Forward and Inverse Kinematics Solution
RVIZ and Gazebo Simulation Fundamentals
Custom Controllers for you Robots
Joint Trajectory Controller
Kuka Robot Trajectory Execution
ROS 2 Foxy
Motivated mind for a huge programming Project
Before buying take a look into this course GitHub repository or message
( if you do not want to buy get the code at least and learn from it :) )
Who this course is for:
- Want to Learn how to Simulate custom Robotic Arm
- Understand how to calculate Inverse and Forward Kinematics for any Robot
- Want to know about DH tables for your robot
-If you are reading this , i feel so happy :)
I feel my self an expressive person and talk to the point and always want to help people achieve skills so they can do awesome things.
In context to robotics I am a robotic enthusiast and had been working with robots with more than 4 years.During my university i made many projects on ROS and that was the time when i started to love robotics and move deeper into it.