Root Cause Analysis 2022: Stepwise course for RCA
What you'll learn
- Locate and define the problems in any service or business
- Find the major possible causes of those problems
- Finding the root causes of the problems
- Finding the solutions of the problems
- Taking suitable actions to solve the problems
- There are no special requirements for the course.
- A little knowledge of working with excel sheets and minitab would be handy but there is no point to worry if you are a beginner. With plenty of tutorials, templates, case studies and practice data files, this course will prepare you to solve the Root Cause Analysis problems.
Starting with WHY-Why you should consider taking this course ?
1. Feature- This is the only course in RCA so far in UDEMY that describes RCA techniques with different software; Minitab, and Excel. Also, we make sure, you need no prior knowledge using these software while going through this course as this course is self explanatory.
Why? In the present practical world, its not just enough that you only learn the theory. You should be able to use and derive solutions using RCA tools.
2. Feature- This course covers more than 10 simulated and real business case studies for ease of your understanding.
Why? Why not? You should be confident enough to use RCA after seeing how the tools are used in the business and service world.
3. Feature- This course doesn’t just deal with Root Cause analysis but also its management and control part.
Why? Finding some cause as a root of the failure and eliminating them (like what you have learnt in other books) just doesn’t make sense. This course helps you to manage that failure and also make sure that such failures doesn’t get repeated over time with our control features.
4. Feature- Lots of links and resources.
Get yourself equipped with bonus contents, links to certification and courses, links to articles about the topic, links to slides, templates, questionnaire, exams etc.
Why? You should be able to use technology and resources in order to deal with any topics in depth.
5. Feature- Link to questionnaire, exams, training and certification
Why? You should be able to see whether you have made any improvement regarding knowledge and skills.
6. Feature- A step by step approach in solving RCA problems
Why- Whether you are a rookie or a pro, the systematized content helps to digest the ideas of course efficiently.
Business, services, manufacturing and management sectors often face wide range of problems that needs effort to locate, solve, control and manage. Often in deep investigation there is always either a unique cause or set of inter-related causes of the problems that poses huge management, time and financial losses. Root cause analysis is the process of discovering the root causes of problems in order to identify appropriate solutions. It is the process of defining, understanding and solving a problem.
In this course we will first be learning to locate and define the business problems, we will then try to find the major possible causes of those problems and funnel down to find the root cause of the problem. We will then search for the solutions and then take actions to solve those problems …..we are not all done yet….we will further Measure and Access whether the solution actually eliminated the original problem under consideration. Unlike the usual root cause analysis practices, this course is thus not only focussing on searching for root cause but their solution and management for future best practices as well….
By the end of this course you will be able to
I. locate and define the problems using tools such as
Project Risk Assessment
1. Team selection
2. Stakeholder analysis
3. Responsibility Assignment (RACI Matrix)
4. Time Planning (Gantt Chart)
II. you will also be able to find the major possible causes with
1. Brainstorming and e-brainstorming
2. Process Mapping (Flowcharts and value stream mapping
3. Fishbone diagrams
III. Finding the root causes of the problem with
1. Cause and effect matrix
2. Tree diagram
3. 5 Whys
4. Fault Tree Analysis
5. Pareto Analysis
6. Scatter Diagram
8. Spaghetti diagram
IV. Find Solutions of the problem with
V. Take Actions using tools such as,
1· Force Field Analysis,
2· Impact Effort Matrix,
3· Change Effectiveness
VI. You will also be able to Measure and Access whether the solution actually eliminated the original problem under consideration using some tools such as
1. Pilot study
3. RCA Report
And What’s New and Extra in this particular course?
- 23 Root Cause Analysis Tools
-real life and simulated case studies to showcase actual use of all these tools.
-Plenty of minitab and excel tutorials that can let you excel in these tools even without prior knowledge.
- Minitab and excel templates to work out
- Quizzes, pdf handouts and a lot more!
There are plenty of simulated case studies, minitab and excel templates, quizzes etc waiting to make your learning experience easier inside.
With a 30 day money back guarantee on the course you can sit back and relax as you learn.
Thank you for your interest….
Feel free to look through the course description and I look forward to see you attending the course ! Together, we will make it a happy learning journey.
Please try the free preview and syllabus to explore further !
Enroll in the course and get a mastery on 7 quality tools NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Designed for every students, business, service or management related professionals who want to improve their management and problem solving skills.
- Six sigma professionals (Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt)
Gunjan has years of direct experiences in Quality Assurance, Lean Six Sigma projects and Total Productive Management in manufacturing industries and labs. As a formulation scientist turned quality assurance and lean expert and six sigma black belt, he knows aspects of product and service development to lean management. Gunjan is happy to add value to more than 7000 students from over 125 countries. You can browse through courses related to lean manufacturing, six sigma, quality management, operations management or kaizen from instructor Gunjan in Udemy.
He has led many lean business transformation program in manufacturing firms, pharmaceutical industries, business and service sectors helping them with large financial gains with improved and sustained process.
Apart from being a lean and six sigma freak, Gunjan is also involved in implementation of WHO and JP quality standards and overall system of drug and cosmetics manufacture using Total Quality Management (TQM) and Kaizen.
Gunjan is an avid lover of continuous improvement. Notable recent system improvement project that Gunjan currently worked was a layout and system design project of a national herbal and essential oils company and lean layout improvement of a cosmetic company.