Roller Skating Magic
What you'll learn
- Intermediate & advanced rhythm/jam skating tricks, techniques, and moves.
- Roller skating to music - with a unique flow.
- Spins, creeps, stops, sidewinders, fakes, misdirection, taps, pivots and more!
- Rhythm/jam roller skating for rink skaters.
- You should already be able to skate.
- You have a desire to be a masterful, pro-level roller skater.
This course teaches you how to take your rhythm/jam skating to Ninja level. Spins, creeps, stops, sidewinders, fakes, misdirection, taps, pivots, and more are broken down in detail to add a unique style to your dance skating arsenal when you're at the skating rink. New York style with a Freshco twist so you can roll like you're in ATL, Chicago, Detroit, LA, or anywhere else in the skate world! All of the secrets they don't tell you about roller skating like a professional, are finally revealed!
Who this course is for:
- Roller skaters who want to learn a unique indoor rhythm/jam style they can use in any venue, outside, or at the roller skating rink.
- Roller skaters looking for a full body workout to music.
- Roller skaters who are interested in learning dance moves on quad roller skates.
Shawn Conrad is a former world champion rapper of the early 1990s who has done music with Jay-Z, and The Notorious B.I.G. After music, Shawn did voice-over work and post-production sound projects for Tyler Perry, The Matrix, King of The Hill, and Cartoon Network. Shawn has directed Will Ferrell, Will Arnett, J.K. Simmons, and many more A-list voice-over actors. Shawn is also an expert-level roller skater, Tennis player, and public speaker.