A 3-Step Strategy to Start Organizing Your Business Finances
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Take Charge of Cash Flow with an easy-to-implement solution
- Cover Business Expenses and pay yourself with a proven system
- Organize Your Bank Accounts to better control money flow
- no pre-class work is required
- Have a business or be able to estimate the costs of their new start up
- A willingness to do some simple math to set up the plan for their business
When faced with money challenges the go to answer for most entrepreneurs is “Make more money”
This course is not about how to make more money. Instead this course will teach you a simple to implement 3-step solution that will help stabilize the money in your business so you have the foundation you need to confidently make more money. In this course you will learn:
- A quick action you can take every month to help with cash flow and decision making
- How to direct the money your business makes so you pay yourself every month and cover your business expenses
- A flow chart for organizing your bank accounts so you are in control of the money flowing through your business
The included videos will teach you the solution, then you can use the cheat sheet each month to help you effectively direct the money in your business where it needs to go to support your business and your personal life.
The 3-step solution can (and has) helped out entrepreneurs at all levels of business: from startup, to growth, to consistently successful businesses. If you aren't feeling supported by the money in your business then this course can help you make the changes your business needs to create a solid money foundation you can build on.
"I have been an accountant for over 35 years and I have never seen anyone simplify financial management as well as Jeremie Miller. His teaching and process is easy to understand and it helps people to get out of debt, save money and manage their finances with ease and confidence. I highly recommend his programs to anyone feeling overwhelmed or uncomfortable about their finances." Bob Truffo - Accountant
" I think the secure entrepreneur has found the missing link between business and personal. I have had my own business since 1996 and would love to go back and try this. Can't go back so will move forward and keep you posted!! I am so excited to just have a plan and not guess each month. Just try it!" Beverlee Miller - Bookkeeper
- anyone building a business that is having challenges with the changes in their income month to month
- Anyone with an established business and feeling like they are not using their money effectively
- Anyone in business that is forgetting to pay themselves or wondering if their business will ever support them
A welcome to the course and an outline of what you will learn and how you and your business will change by the end of the course.
Everybody learns differently, and I want you to interact with the material in this course in a way that supports you the most. Watch this video and download the three course outlines so you can decide how you want to complete the lessons in a way that works best for you.
This video outlines the change you will be able to make using the three steps, and I share how my own family's life has benefited from using the three steps.
In this video you will learn about the "breakeven point" and why it is an important measurement every month for your business. You will also learn the difference between "job income" and "business income" and why business income can be such a challenge.
This lesson is all about confidence, and how having confidence in the money in your business will change how you show up in your business. What would your business look like if you were confident that the money would support you
In this video I use my own business as an example to show how the percentage system works in multiple stages of business. From startup, through a period of growth, to a period when I was making lots of money, and back into a period of change when I pivoted and started a new business; the percentage system works in each situation to help you control the money flow in your business