Rocking Your Product Manager Resume
What you'll learn
- Learn how the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) works and how to beat it.
- Understand the most critical sections of your resume and what to add in each one.
- Learn the Top PM skills that you should include in your resume and how to apply it to any other job
- Learn how to write your resume using formulas and tips shared by recruiters at companies like Google
- Learn what Recruiters and Hiring managers care about as we review real resumes
- Learn how to tailor your resume to specific jobs to maximize your chances of getting an interview
- Create a LinkedIn Profile that will attract recruiters to you
- Learn how to highlight your transferrable skills in your resume to land a job in a different industry
- No previous experience required! This course is for anyone with or without experience writing resumes.
Rocking your Product Manager Resume is a step-by-step course for anyone, regardless of their experience, who wants to create a resume that stands out from the crowd!
What if I'm not interested in Product Management?
Here's the best part: Everything you are going to learn in the course will apply to any job that you are looking for!
What if I'm interested in Product Management?
Every example you'll see in this course will be related to Product Management, including the real resumes that we'll review!
What are you going to learn in this course?
The ATS (Applicant Tracking System), what is it, and how to pass it.
The core structure of a resume, what are the most important parts of it?
How to write your accomplishments, a simple formula shared by Google Recruiters!
What does it mean to tailor your resume, and how it helps you to stand out in the process
1+ hour of reviewing and evaluating real resumes, including mine!
What if I need extra help or have a question?
My LinkedIn messages are always open! Send me a message to tell me what you think about the course or ask any questions that you have!
At the end of the course, you'll have templates, guides, and clear actions to take your resume to the next level and land that job you've always wanted!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to create a resume that lands interviews.
- Current and aspiring Product Managers who want to see specific examples of creating a resume for Product Management
I'm a Sr. Product Manager at a Top-Tech Silicon Valley Company. I'm originally from Mexico and have an MBA from Duke University, the Fuqua School of Business. After my MBA I have spent the past 5 years working as a Product Manager in wireless technologies, AI&ML, and consumer tech in my latest role.
In my spare time, I mentor aspiring and new Product Managers, teach how to land a job in tech and Product, as well as create content on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube for more than 150,000 followers combined.