Rocking Kubernetes with Amazon EKS, Fargate, And DevOps
What you'll learn
- Learn Kubernetes concepts required to master EKS, all in one course
- Learn EKS in it's entirety - deployment, scaling, associated tools, security, DevOps
- Master real world concepts like Ingress, cost optimization, Kubernetes tools ecosystem, logging consideration etc. Impress your team members!
- Learn Fargate on EKS
- Real world projects on EKS
- Updated with all the recent features (2021)
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Basic knowledge of YAML
- Willingness to learn lots of new and exciting things!
[Sep 2023] Updated Network Policy lecture for native EKS support
[Jun 2023] Added Kubernetes DR, Admission Control/OPA/Kyverno, Container Image Security, Node Security, Runtime Security lectures with Demo
[Dec 2022] Added Re:Invent 2022 Updates
[Nov 2022] Added Scaling EKS Fargate, Kubecost and EKS collaboration, EKS Blueprints, EKS Blueprints Demo
[Jan 2022] Added GitOps Chapter with Real World Demo!
What will you achieve from this course?
Welcome to Rocking Kubernetes with Amazon EKS, Fargate, And DevOps course:
Learn Kubernetes concepts to understand EKS, all in one course
Master EKS in it's entirety - basics, advanced, security, Fargate
Tips, tricks, learning from real world Cloud Architect
In real-world, learning EKS theory is not enough, you need to know how to run it using DevOps. This course will teach you how to deploy dockerized apps using DevOps Tools
About the instructor
Rajdeep Saha is an AWS-Professional Certified Solutions Architect working at a leading cloud provider, he has worked in Fortune top 20 companies as Distinguished Cloud Architect. Unlike pen and paper architects, Rajdeep has migrated real enterprise projects into cloud using extensive Infrastructure As Code and DevOps. He has published blogs, presented well received talks in Conferences. He is also the author of highly-rated "Rocking AWS Serverless - A Real World Guide", and "Rocking AWS CloudFormation, CDK with DevOps, Interview Guide" courses on Udemy.
Rajdeep often uses real-world analogy to explain AWS concepts in this course, which makes it easier for the students to understand and retain the knowledge. Rajdeep also presents and attends in all major cloud conferences and keeps up to date in his domain. You are in capable hands! All opinions are Rajdeep's own.
This course has eight main areas - Kubernetes Basics, EKS Basics, Logging And Monitoring, EKS Advanced Concepts, Securing EKS, Fargate, Deploying EKS with DevOps, and Real World EKS Projects.
Please check out the list of lectures for detailed breakdown of each area.
This is the course that could take your career to next level. Let's have some fun and build some awesome stuff in cloud together!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who wants to master Kubernetes on EKS - from basic to expert. No prior Kubernetes knowledge necessary, we will learn the required concepts!
- AWS architects and developers, who want to run their application on Kubernetes on AWS
- Anyone who wants to learn real world EKS tips, tricks, and learnings - for your actual work projects, and interviews!
Rajdeep Saha is an Enterprise Cloud Architect. He is AWS-Professional Certified Solutions Architect and has worked in Fortune top 20 companies as Distinguished Cloud Architect. He has migrated real enterprise projects into cloud. He has published blogs and presented well received talks in conferences.
Rajdeep is also top 11% finisher in Kaggle Data Science competitions.
When not dabbling in cutting edge technology, Rajdeep could be found racing bicycles for charity.
All opinions are Rajdeep's own.