Rocking AWS for Beginners (Hands On)
What you'll learn
- Learn AWS services and concepts required for beginners to get a job
- Learn how to migrate an entire organization to AWS
- Learn from real-world cloud architect - pros/cons of different AWS services, bad vs. good answer, pitfalls to avoid, and more
- Showcase your skills by doing 5 real-world hands-on projects
- Standout from the crowd by creating a stellar resume, LinkedIn profile, posts and articles
- No requirements. We teach you and show you everything from scratch!
- This course is designed for cloud computing beginners and AWS beginners
- Willingness to learn lots of new and exciting things!
What will you achieve from this course?
Welcome to Rocking AWS for Beginners course:
Cloud computing origin story - Learn how and why cloud computing started. You'd also learn answers to popular questions like "is AWS secure", "is AWS expensive", "who fixes if AWS breaks" and more
Master AWS services and fundamental concepts for compute, storage, networking, observability, security, scaling, high availability etc., all in one course.
Learn by doing demos and 5 real-world hands-on projects using AWS free tier account
Learn how to migrate an entire organization to AWS both strategically and technically
Stand out from the crowd by creating a resume and LinkedIn profile tailored for beginners. Learn how to create articles and blogs on popular topics to get recruiter's attention
Tips, tricks, learning from real world Cloud Architect to use both in interviews and your real world projects
About the instructor
Rajdeep Saha is an AWS-Professional Certified Solutions Architect working at a leading cloud provider, he has worked in Fortune top 20 companies as Distinguished Cloud Architect. Unlike pen and paper architects, Rajdeep has designed and migrated real enterprise projects into cloud. He has published official blogs, and presented well received talks in major conferences like AWS Re:Invent, Kubecon, AWS Summits etc. He is also the author of highly-rated "Rocking Kubernetes with Amazon EKS, Fargate, And DevOps", "Rocking AWS Serverless - A Real World Guide", and "Rocking System Design" courses on Udemy.
Rajdeep often uses real-world analogy to explain concepts in this course, which makes it easier for the students to understand and retain the knowledge. Rajdeep also presents and attends in all major cloud conferences and keeps up to date in his domain. You are in capable hands! All opinions are Rajdeep's own.
This course has five main areas - Cloud Computing Origin, AWS Services and Concepts, Migrating an entire organization to AWS, Hands-on Projects, and How to Stand out from the Crowd.
Please check out the list of lectures for detailed breakdown of each area.
This is the course that could take your career to next level. Let's have some fun and design some awesome stuff in cloud together!
Who this course is for:
- Students, beginners, and newbies who wants to learn cloud computing and AWS
- Professionals who wants to switch career to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developers, engineers, and architects preparing for cloud interviews
Rajdeep Saha is an Enterprise Cloud Architect. He is AWS-Professional Certified Solutions Architect and has worked in Fortune top 20 companies as Distinguished Cloud Architect. He has migrated real enterprise projects into cloud. He has published blogs and presented well received talks in conferences.
Rajdeep is also top 11% finisher in Kaggle Data Science competitions.
When not dabbling in cutting edge technology, Rajdeep could be found racing bicycles for charity.
All opinions are Rajdeep's own.