Robotics With V-REP / CoppeliaSim
What you'll learn
- Robotics through Robotics Simulation in V-REP / Coppeliasim
- Many robotics simulation like writing robot , painting robot etc.
- Robot Simulation Using Reflexxes Motion Libraries (RML)
- From design to robot simulation
- Step by step in depth from basic to advance of V-REP / coppeliasim simulation software
- You need a computer / laptop for simulation software
- Basic Knowledge of programming language like C++, Python etc. At least basic knowledge up to functions
- Basic Knowledge of mechanical concepts like weight, velocity, acceleration, center of gravity, torque etc.
- Basic Knowledge of electronics like proximity sensor, vision sensor etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Higher Secondary School math and science.
In this course you will be learning Robotics through Robotics Simulation . A robotics simulator is a simulator used to create application for a physical robot without depending on the actual machine, thus saving cost and time. In some case, these applications can be transferred onto the physical robot (or rebuilt) without modifications.
Simulator used for this tutorial series in V-REP / Coppeliasim. It is a software use for create, compose and simulate any robot. It is used for fast algorithm development, factory automation simulations, fast prototyping and verification, robotics related education, remote monitoring etc.
What You Will Be Learning:
This course is designed in a step by step way from basic to advance using the simple explanation technique.
This course has many exciting robotics simulation projects with hand on files and resource to learn and practices.
Some basic concept of robotics like robot frames, tools, inverse kinematics etc.
Basic of Lua programming used in V-REP.
Mechanical Properties Of Object And Robot and its significance in V-REP Simulator.
Setting Up Robot Hierarchy In V-REP.
Basic joint type and coding of them in V-REP.
Basic types of sensors present in V-REP software and their coding.
Basic method from design to robot simulation is discussed.
Robot Simulation Using Reflexxes Motion Libraries (RML) In V-REP
Major Robotics Projects:
From Mobile Robot Design To Simulation Basics.
Line Following Drone Simulation.
Writing Robot Simulation
Painting Robot Arm Simulation.
Pick And Place Robot Simulation.
This Couse is divided into 1 to 7 module.
Step By Step in increasing level of excitement.
Simulation files are provided for hands on practice.
Learn Robotics Through Projects
Although I don't know everything in robotics, but it's my promise that everything that I know I will be teaching you with simplicity and honesty in depth.
Welcome To The World Of Robotics Simulation
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in robotics
- No restrictions of stream, branch or degree.
I have experience of working as a robotics simulation intern. I just love robotics. I have worked on many robotics project like pick and place robot , line following robot etc. I have expertise in Robotics simulation. I have work on ROS (Robotics Operating System) with many simulator like Coppeliasim, Gazebo, Unity. I have also made couple of online courses on robotics as well developed lot of robotics project as a freelancer.
I have worked on some exciting robotics simulation project like :
1.Drone Control Using Hand Movements
3.Drawaing robot Arm
4.Autonomous Mobile Robot
I have also helped hundreds of students from all over the world in robotics simulation and research through many social media platforms.