Robotics with Arduino and Android App
What you'll learn
- Real World scenario of Arduino Requirements
- Understanding of interaction between hardware and software
- Understanding of how servo motor works
- Understanding of communication between Android And Arduino controller
- Basic Project planning skills for Electronics and Mechanical Project
- Ability to do Cost Analysis of the hardware and software requirements
- Basic Programming Experience
This is course is designed to guide you and prepare you for the Real world scenarios of Robotics. You will find all of the material , information , guidance and code in the course.
Before designing any robot we need to understand what functions robot needs to be performed. Functions are kind of manually triggered or Automated triggered. Automated Triggered functions requires Machine Learning training which is a part of Artificial Intelligence. In this Course only focus of manual functional requirements.
This Course is more focused on Following types of Hardware :
How to Connect - L298N to Arduino Mega 2560 / Uno Using Fritzing.
Connect 16-Channel 12 bit PWM/Servo Driver I2c Interface PCA 9685 to Arduino Mega 2560 / Uno.
Connect MG995 -180 Degree to Arduino Mega 2560 / Uno.
Connect HC-05 to Arduino Mega 2560 / Uno.
Control Linear Actuator using L298N Driver - Explained in Course.
Create Car 4WD using Arduino and Side Shaft Gear Motor 100 RPM -12V - 4 Pieces and Control using Android - Explained in Course.
After learning from this Course you can create following types of Robots/ Devices.
1) Height-Adjustable Tables & Desks using Arduino and Control it using Bluetooth.
2) Car Arduino Powered with Left , Right , Backward and Forward and control using Android App via Bluetooth.
3) Create Pan Tilt Mechanism for Camera.
4) Blind Opener using Linear Actuator with Arduino and Android App.
Who this course is for:
- Programmer willing to do innovation and want to create something new without involving much into hardware specifics
- The course is intended to cover possible scenario in real world applications wether to work with camera , robotic movement , communication
- Who wants to handle servo motors using arduino using android app
- Who wants to learn about how android can interact with Arduino controller
- Who wants to learn about how to handle linear actuator with Arduino
I am a Software Architect having experience of more than 10 years in Software development industry. I have completed projects focusing on IOT ,Robotics with Artificial Intelligence and Large Scale Cloud Applications focusing on Cloud technology such as Azure , Kubernetes. I have hands on experience of hardware software automation whether it is face recognition based robot triggering or home automation.