Teach coding to Kids : Scratch, Python, Html, Css, Robotics
What you'll learn
- Master various Programming concepts with ease & fun and apply them on more than 10 software
- Create interactive applications like Quiz systems & Calculators using Scratch programming
- Construct 3 - Learn the Professional Game Engine and build real interactive games - like platformer & Tank Fights
- Create applications to build 2D / 3D Shapes & Patterns through Programming
- Build very interesting Games using Scratch
- Create Animations & Stories using simple programming concepts
- Python : Build various shapes using Turtle graphics
- Build numerous mathematical applications with advanced Python Programming like Student Grades Calculator, number series etc.
- Create a website using HTML coding & style the website using CSS concepts
- Build & Design a Website using Wordpress
- Take your website live for free, use various themes & plugins for Wordpress
- Learn Circuit Building - LED's Motors, Sensors, Robots
- Program Electronics Chips - Arduino, Chibichip
- You only need a computer and enthusiasm to learn something new
Coding Megacourse : 9 courses in 1
# this course is developed with more than 8 years of extensive work in the field of STEM training. I have trained students of various age groups. I have incorporated all my learnings in the teaching methodology in this course, to make it easy, fun & result oriented.
This Course is divided in 3 Parts
Block Based Programming (it has 6 different Courses)
Moving from Block Based programming to Text Based Programming (it has 1 course)
Text Based programming (it has 2 different Courses)
PART-1: Block Based programming - Here we will learn concepts of Programming with easy drag & drop software. Here are the 6 courses we will cover in this part
1. Learning basics of Programming by generation of Visual Designs
3D Design – Program and build 3D shapes & patterns
3D Printing – Learn to 3D print the designs built
2. Application of programming
Electronics Programming, Control & Simulation - Working with 2 Electronic Chips
Robotics Programming, Control & Simulation - Programming Lego, Arduino
3. SCRATCH Programming & Gaming
Learn basics of programming through movement of sprites
Build application like Quiz & Calculator using Scratch
Build animations & Stories using Scratch
Build Games using scratch Programming
4. Developing games with a Professional Game Engine - CONSTRUCT 3
Learn the Game engine & build your own interactive games
Build 3 very interesting Games with ease
5. Web Designing with WORDPRESS
Build a real website
Make the website live with 0 budget
6. ROBOTICS with Arduino – (no hardware reqd)
Basics of Electricity
LED Projects - Circuit Building & Programming
Motor Projects - Circuit Building & Programming
Sensors & robotics - Circuit Building & Programming
PART -2 : Moving from Block Based programming to Text Based Programming – Here we will learn to shift to text programming using turtle graphics programming with python.
7. Moving from Scratch to Python - TURTLE programming
Learn the analogy in Scratch & Python
Build various shapes in python
PART -3 : Text Based programming – Here we will learn to build applications by writing text programs. We will learn it through
8. PYTHON Programming
Learn various Programming concepts like loops, variables, conditional statements & data types.
Build mathematical applications like student grade calculator.
Build numerical applications like number series, calculator etc.
9. HTML & CSS Programming
Build website using HTML programming
Style the website using CSS Coding
#Learn Risk Free - 30-days money-back guarantee.
What you will learn ??
Learn Scratch Programming
Learn Scratch Gaming
Transition from Scratch to Python
HTML & CSS Programming
3D Designing, 3D Printing
Electronic Chips Control
Robotics Programming through Arduino & Lego
Learn Math fundamentals through Programming & Gaming
Drag & Drop based software to learn programming easily
Learn to create Technology through Programming
Build various 3D shapes & print them on 3D printer using Programming
Learn to build 2D games on Scratch
Learn to build various 2D shapes on Python
Control Electronics & Robotics Devices
Learn various mathematical operations with Python
Learn other programming fundamentals through Scratch Programming
Create Website using HTML CSS programming
Design Website using Wordpress
Learn the Engineering & Math
You will learn different programming concepts in an easy way like
Loops - For & While
Conditional Statements - If & else
Sounds boring but you'll love the way Maths concepts are explained in the course like
X Y Z axes
3D objects (Cube, Cuboid, Pipe, Tubes etc.)
2D objects (Square, Hexagon, Octagon, Decagon, Circle)
Squares / cubes
Finding Area / Perimeter
Building math Calculators in Scratch & Python
This Mega course is regularly updated with new lectures / courses so that you get most value out of it & this course can exceed your expectations.
Note : Those under 18 but above the age of consent may use the course only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage.
So, Enroll for the course & Enjoy learning !!
Who this course is for:
- Parents/Teachers who wish to teach programming to their kids (7 years+)
- STEM Trainers & Educators
- Anybody planning to start a STEM / Coding Center
- Any beginner in programming
- This course is not for experienced coders, unless you want to code with your kids.
I am an Automation Engineer with PG in Operations. Certification in Robotics from IIT Kharagpur (OP), Kuka Robots & in PLC programming. I have 15+ years of Industrial work experience.
I am highly enthusiastic about coding, building Robots, Programmable Cars and have participated in various tech events like Robo wars, Coding competitions & Car Racing events during my college days.
I have been teaching Coding, Robotics & STEM to kids and adults Online & Offline in Classroom and I possess practical experience of 9 years in teaching to a varied age groups starting age 6 years to working professionals.
I am highly committed and enthusiastic about education. I know and believe that Education needs to be practical and that’s why all of my courses are based on my practical experience, I try to explain even theoretical concepts practically. I have not made courses where I don’t have practical expertise.
Apart from this, I have 4.5 years of Automobile Industry experience & around 11 years of Industrial Consultancy experience. I specialize in Industrial Automation, programming Industrial PLC’s of Allen Bradley & microprocessors based equipment. I have hands on working experience on Robots of ABB, Fanuc & Kuka.