Robotic Process Automation - RPA Overview
What you'll learn
- Understand what Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is
- Learn the WHY behind RPA
- See a simple RPA demo using UiPath Studio
- Understand why RPA is a massive career & earning opportunity
- Know which RPA tools are most relevant
- Understand the challenges & risks when implementing RPA
- Envision a basic RPA implementation plan
- A modern windows computer with Internet connection
- Basic job experience at a small, medium, or large company.
- Be familiar with the roles that MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and software applications fill in daily business life.
If you're not learning robotic process automation, or, RPA, right now… you're already behind.
Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think. It has been speculated that 30% of white collar computer jobs will be replaced by automation by the year 2025! The most likely way to adapt & thrive in this new age will be to know how to build & maintain software robots!
Whether you are a business person who wants to automate a few repetitive tasks, a director or manager who wants to establish an RPA COE, a business analyst, project manager, or aspiring RPA developer, starting with the RPA BIG PICTURE will provide you with the WHY of RPA, and fuel your next steps.
In this course, UiPath MVP Bryan Lamb will provide you with a clear overview of robotic process automation including:
Robotic Process Automation history & drivers
Benefits, challenges, and risks of Robotic Process Automation
Industries & applications where RPA fits the best
An overview of current Robotic Process Automation tools & capabilities
A simple software robot demo using UiPath Studio
An implementation plan you can use as a guideline to introduce RPA into your company
The goal of this course is to help you see the big picture of robotic process automation and prepare you for further hands-on study using Bryan's other highly rated, best seller courses like:
RPA Tech Primer
UiPath Level 1
UiPath Level 2
UiPath Test Automation
UiPath Automation Hub
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white collar job in the near future.
- Test automation engineers who want to make a larger impact and increase earning potential.
Bryan Lamb is a 20 year veteran tech leader, entrepreneur, educator, and a 3-time UiPath MVP. He is a VP of Intelligent Automation at a major US bank by day and creates high quality online training courses in his "spare time"!
Bryan's goal is to help improve YOUR life, help you earn more income, help you gain confidence with a variety of skills, and empower you to do greater things that you ever imagined!