Robotic Process Automation using WinAutomation 8
What you'll learn
- a) have clear understanding on RPA technology and most of the WinAutomation features.
- b) implement WinAutomation and automate the Business Processes to a large extent.
- Basic understanding of software applications and exposure on at-least one programming language.
- Tools required - WinAutomation v8.0.
- Desktop or laptop with Operating System - Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10 (both 32 bit and 64 bit versions)
- Browser - Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher
This course is designed by leading industry Practitioners keeping optimal mix of Robotic Process Automation concepts, WinAutomation 8 capabilities and real-life simple scenarios. The course will act as a stepping stone in the World of RPA Technology and solid foundation to kick-start as WinAutomation Developer.
At the end of this course, Candidate should be able to,
have clear understanding on RPA technology and most of the WinAutomation features.
implement WinAutomation and automate the Business Processes to a large extent.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and professionals looking to upskill in Robotics Process Automation using WinAutomation 8.0
Having worked extensively in Process Automation area and associated with Industry leading brands like Tata, GE, Accenture & Mphasis, Nishant comes with detailed understanding of corresponding technology stack, industry trends, implementation nuances and commercial implications. Built 1000+ RPA experts capability and delivered 1500+ robots across the globe. With 21+ Years of experience in planning, developing and implementing avant-garde information solutions, for both custom and product-based Client strategic Initiatives, he is currently leading his own Venture called “BOT mantra” as founder & CEO.