Robotic Process Automation - UiPath StudioX
- You must know:
- How to run Microsoft Windows?
- How to run Microsoft Excel (Basic)?
The training is aimed to make a workable robot by explaining the underneath technology. The main objective of the course is to encourage the learner to get rid of routinely logical jobs by creating Robots by themselves. The basic requisites to learn and practice UiPath StudioX :
Windows Operating System
Dot Net Framework 4.5
Data.xlsx - Datasource
DoubleUI.exe - Application
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is doing some kind of routine job, which he or she wants to automate.
- 04:52UiPath StudioX is a complete solution for automating business applications.
- 09:41The Project, the Algorithm, and the Requisites
- 03:03Install UiPath
- 12:39Understand the UiPath StudioX, the User Interface
- 19:19Understanding different UiPath Actions required for the Project - Part 1
- 17:48Understanding different UiPath Actions required for the Project - Part 2
- 26:44Create the Project, Publish, and Test
Somnath Mukherjee is a Consultant for Digital Transformation, working for the last 30 years in the field of Information Technology.
A Techno-Functional consultant for different ERPs like SAP S/4 HANA, Dynamics 365, Tally. A Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
Having experience in developing projects in varied languages and frameworks, like DotNet, Asp.Net, PHP, C#, VB.Net, Python, Flask and so on.
Working on projects related to Robotic Process Automations, IoT, BI, and MS Power Apps and Automations.