Robotic Process Automation: RPA Overview + Build a Robot
What you'll learn
- 💡 What Robotic Process Automation is, how it works and when to apply it
- 🤖 To build a simple robot using the UiPath RPA platform
- 🔥 Why RPA is a hot topic right now and how it may enhance your career
- 🚀 A 5-step implementation plan for piloting RPA in your company
- 🎯 How to set up an RPA Center of Excellence
- 🏅 How to grow as an RPA Professional
- There's no need for prior programming or coding experience to take this course.
- You'll need a Windows PC with internet access for this course, as UiPath is not compatible with Mac.
Robotic Process Automation is a game-changing technology that is designed to automate high-volume, repeatable tasks that take up a large percentage of a workers’ time. Take this opportunity to prepare yourself for the future of work and get trained in one of the most in-demand skills.
The goal of this course is to provide you with a clear overview of what RPA is, how it works and when to apply it, and at the same time give you hands-on technology experience by helping you build a simple robot that automates a business process in the UiPath Studio RPA software. This way you’ll both understand the bigger picture, and you will know how the technology works in practice. Further, we will look at how to pilot the technology in an enterprise setting so that you know what steps to take to succeed with any RPA initiative in your organization.
By the end of this course you will know:
What RPA is and how it works
Why RPA is a hot topic right now
The pros and cons of the technology (RPA is not the solution to everything)
Who’s offering RPA software and what vendor to choose
The components of the UiPath Platform
The UiPath Studio Developer software
How to build a simple software robot (step-by-step exercise together with instructor)
A 5-step plan for piloting and implementing RPA in your enterprise
How to set up an RPA Center of Excellence
Critical success factors for succeeding with an RPA initiative
What to do next to further improve your skills after this course (I’ll point you in the right direction)
We will also have a look at various real-world examples on how RPA has been applied at different companies.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that want to start a career as an RPA Professional, either as an RPA Developer or as an RPA Project Manager
- Anyone that want to confidently explain and discuss RPA in an enterprise setting or at a job interview
- Those who want to build their first software robot
- Those who want to know a basic process for piloting RPA in an enterprise setting
- Those who want to know how to establish an RPA Center of Excellence
- Anyone who takes pleasure in impressing their colleagues, boss or friends! 😃
Hello! I'm Tor, a passionate customer success professional working in the fascinating world of gamified learning solutions. With a background in management consulting, business development, and intelligent automation technologies, I've now dedicated my career to optimizing learning experiences.
The exhilaration I feel when acquiring new knowledge is something I strive to instill in my students. If I'm not learning, I'm not truly living.
My commitment on Udemy? To transcend traditional teaching methodologies. My courses are not just about pouring information, but about engaging, inspiring, and most importantly, driving actionable behavior change. Expect content that's succinct, high-quality, enjoyable, and most importantly, effective.
Let's embark on this journey together, unlocking the insights to help you live your best life possible. Join me, and let's keep the flame of learning alive!