Robot Framework Test Automation - Saucelabs Integration
What you'll learn
- Convert your existing Robot Framework scripts to run on OS/browser combinations in the cloud
- Save lots of time & frustration when you no longer have to build & maintain your own test automation target computers
- Leverage Saucelabs' built-in screen recording feature to review any test after the fact
- Understand how to use the SauceConnect utility to test web applications that are hosted behind your company's firewall
- Please have a working knowledge of Robot Framework scripting prior to taking this course
- Please have a working installation of Robot Framework on your computer
If you're using Robot Framework for your Selenium Webdriver test automation and you need to test many different OS/browser combinations, this course is for you!
Instead of building & maintaining your own computers to host your Robot Framework test automation, a few simple changes to your scripts will allow you to easily run your Robot Framework Selenium tests in parallel on several dozen configurations including many versions of Windows, MacOS, and Linux operating systems and their most popular web browsers.
In this 1+ hour course, I'll walk you through everything you need to know to convert your existing Robot Framework Selenium scripts to run on the SauceLabs browser cloud. I'm even including some working script examples so you can see it work even more quickly.
Robot Framework is a pre-built test automation framework. By comparison... Robot Framework is much easier to learn than Selenium Webdriver (with Java, Python, C#, or PHP) because your scripts are written with English words instead of code.
If you're already an experienced user of Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, or QTP/UFT, you'll quickly learn how elegant and capable Robot Framework is compared to those tools.
Bryan Lamb's Robot Framework courses are the fastest, easiest, and most effective way to learn Robot Framework!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course If you currently use Robot Framework and want to speed up your test execution time by running on multiple OS/browser combinations in parallel
Bryan Lamb is a 30 year veteran tech leader, entrepreneur, educator, and a 4-time UiPath MVP. He is a VP of Intelligent Automation at a major US bank by day and creates high quality online training courses in his "spare time"!
Bryan's goal is to help improve YOUR life, help you earn more income, help you gain confidence with a variety of skills, and empower you to do greater things that you ever imagined!