Robot Framework 2022 Test Automation - Level 1 ( Selenium )
What you'll learn
- Install & configure the Robot Framework test automation tool plus libraries like Selenium, API, database, and more
- Create & run your first Robot Framework test automation script (Selenium Webdriver example)
- Understand the basics of many Robot Framework test automation libraries (Selenium Webdriver, API, Database, XML, Files, etc.)
- Use the page object pattern to create more reusable, easier to interpret test automation scripts
- Run/execute Robot Framework automated tests in many different ways, including from a command window, batch files, Jenkins, and Windows task scheduler
- Create user defined keywords to express your tests in business domain terms instead of cryptic Selenium Webdriver code
- This course assumes you have a software testing background and you know how to create a manual test case (containing a verification) as a basis for your automated tests.
- No previous programming or Selenium Webdriver or test automation experience is necessary
Join OVER 85,000 successful students in this legendary course!
UDPATED in November 2022 for Robot Framework 5.0!
If you have been planning to learn or use Selenium test automation... start here!
Drowning in an ever-expanding collection of regression test cases? You need to automate them! If you have been too intimidated to learn test automation due to a lack of Selenium programming skills, you'll be thrilled to discover how easily Robot Framework will allow you to automate your tests.
Robot Framework is a pre-built test automation framework. By comparison... Robot Framework is much easier to learn than Selenium Webdriver (with Java, Python, C#, or PHP) because your scripts are written with English words instead of code.
If you're already an experienced user of Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, or QTP/UFT, you'll quickly learn how elegant and capable Robot Framework is compared to those tools.
This 6+ hour video course will:
Provide an overview of the free, open source Robot Framework test automation tool
Teach you how to install & configure Robot Framework plus libraries for Selenium, API, database, and more
Help you create & run your very first Robot Framework Selenium test automation script in just minutes
Show you exactly how to create a Robot Framework Selenium Webdriver test automation script more easily
Show you how to make a simple test automation script much more efficient & readable
Help you discover how Robot Framework's variables & page objects can make your test automation scripts more flexible
Walk you through the basics of testing web (Selenium), API, database, XML, and files tests
There is no faster or more intuitive way to learn Robot Framework and Selenium Webdriver test automation!
The course assumes you know absolutely nothing about Robot Framework test automation, and walks you through each detail of installation & setup to get you heading in the right direction immediately. The crisp, clear, articulate audio will ensure you quickly understand every detail.
Who this course is for:
- If you need to perform automated tests on a wide variety of browsers, mobile devices, APIs, databases, and file systems, this course is for you. Manual testers with no programming background will love how easy Robot Framework is to learn & use. Even if you're an experienced Selenium Webdriver or Cucumber user, you will appreciate how capable & elegant Robot Framework is for test automation.
Bryan Lamb is a 20 year veteran tech leader, entrepreneur, educator, and a 3-time UiPath MVP. He is a VP of Intelligent Automation at a major US bank by day and creates high quality online training courses in his "spare time"!
Bryan's goal is to help improve YOUR life, help you earn more income, help you gain confidence with a variety of skills, and empower you to do greater things that you ever imagined!