Robot Framework : Code management(GIT) + Jenkins Integration
- Understanding of Selenium with Robot Framework
- Understanding of Python and Allure Reporting
Git is the most widely used modern version control system in the world today, which allows multiple persons to safely work on the same project without hampering other team members. As a part of a team using Git, You and your team members will clone working copy of a local repository from Git server. You/team will add and commit the test scripts that are developed locally and push your changes to the Git.
This course gives coverage
1. Execute Selenium test cases using Robot.
2. Share code using Source Management tool GIT
3. Integration Selenium with Jenkins using GIT.
4. Execute automation framework using Jenkins
5. Integrate Allure Reporting options
Who this course is for:
- Any automation tester looking to understand code sharing process
- Manual testers looking to jump into automation
- 00:11Ask Question from Trainer
We are a team of highly qualified, dedicated, experienced quality assurance working professionals. We are incorporated with the objective of bridging the gap between the requirements and demands in the areas of domain led software testing. We not only give in-depth theoretical concepts but also give practical knowledge on live projects.
Our Job Sharing system
As we are group of working peoples, we have connection and information available from various companies about the vacancies that exists. We pick this information and we pass on to all our current and past students. Whenever a student joins our training program we add his or her email id to our JOB distribution list. Students get more than 50 JOB emails everyday automatically in their inbox.