Robot Framework : Code management(GIT) + Jenkins Integration
- Understanding of Selenium with Robot Framework
- Understanding of Python and Allure Reporting
Git is the most widely used modern version control system in the world today, which allows multiple persons to safely work on the same project without hampering other team members. As a part of a team using Git, You and your team members will clone working copy of a local repository from Git server. You/team will add and commit the test scripts that are developed locally and push your changes to the Git.
This course gives coverage
1. Execute Selenium test cases using Robot.
2. Share code using Source Management tool GIT
3. Integration Selenium with Jenkins using GIT.
4. Execute automation framework using Jenkins
5. Integrate Allure Reporting options
- Any automation tester looking to understand code sharing process
- Manual testers looking to jump into automation
- Introduction to Git & GitHub08:32
- Setup Git and GitHub05:34
- Configure GIT with Username and Email03:27
- Create Local Repository03:26
- Commit File to Local Repository06:04
- Undo Files from Stage to Untrack04:28
- Check and Discard Changes02:48
- Push Code to Remote Repository03:48
- Clone Repository03:20
- Check Projects03:05
- Create Batch File for Libraries08:04
- Push Code to Remote Repository11:05
- Step 1 : Setup Java05:35
- Step 2 : Download Jenkins War & Setup Plugins06:44
- Step 3 : Configure Paths on Jenkins08:52
- Step 4 : Setup Allure Reporting Options04:44
- Job to fetch code from Github02:34
- Set Environment variable and run batch file02:22
- Execute Jenkins job with Pytest09:29
- Generate Allure Report and Upload on Jenkins07:16
- Update & Generate Allure Report04:57
- Create job for API Testing05:18
We are a team of highly qualified, dedicated, experienced quality assurance working professionals. We are incorporated with the objective of bridging the gap between the requirements and demands in the areas of domain led software testing. We not only give in-depth theoretical concepts but also give practical knowledge on live projects.
Our Job Sharing system
As we are group of working peoples, we have connection and information available from various companies about the vacancies that exists. We pick this information and we pass on to all our current and past students. Whenever a student joins our training program we add his or her email id to our JOB distribution list. Students get more than 50 JOB emails everyday automatically in their inbox.