Road to Nirvana: Building Blocks of Mindfulness Meditation
What you'll learn
- Mindfulness Meditation Basics and Origins
- Scientific Understanding of Human Brain
- What is Nirvana / Enlightenment ? How to achieve it ?
- Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection and how it enables thinking
- Discovery of False Self / Ego
- Slowing down time to have a deeper look at your thoughts
- Learn what world's top Psychologist, Life Coaches and scientists think about Nirvana
- Discover the correct way to meditate and reap maximum benefits
- Take control of your attention
- Open Mind
- Curiosity to learn more about human mind
- Discover his own path towards everlasting happiness
Welcome to Road to Nirvana.
This course is an amalgamation of my research efforts, that I undertook to understand the power of mindfulness meditation as a tool to boost my creativity, primarily to help me innovate better in my professional life.
It's in my inherent nature not to trust what I read or think is correct, and thus always make it a point to get it validated by the experts at "thinkingpsychologist" podcast.
All my primary and secondary research learnings have been validated by a group of thinkers and practitioners incl. Evolutionary Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists, Life Coaches, Authors, Corporate Trainers, Healers, and Buddhist Monks.
I have been able to divide this complete course into 3 Dimensions for easy understanding:
1. Understand the Origins/Past: Delving deeper into spirituality and religion of various religions across the globe to unearth the meaning of Nirvana and further try to find similarities in their teachings.
2. How far has science reached: Exploring the progress that science has made to date in terms of understanding the human mind and the impact of mindfulness meditation on the human brain. Further trying to understand the definition of Nirvana from the scientific angle.
3. Experiencing it Ourself: Once we had drawn a parallel between religion and science in order to best use mindfulness meditation to our advantage. We undertake some small meditation practices that have been recommended by the experts and validated by me for the best and fastest utilization of this practice for life-changing transformation.
Pick up this course if you wish to:
· Listen to your thoughts and validate its authenticity
· Boost your creativity
· Change the way you perceive the world around you
· Find the correct way that best suits your meditation practice
· Calm the incessant chatter
· Increase in concentration
· Discover the power of being in the present
· Enrich your knowledge
· Transform your life
· Earn a certificate and help others transform their life
Who this course is for:
- Beginners of Meditation
- Human Brain Enthusiasts
- Happiness Seekers
- People finding a way to take control of their life
- Stress & Anxiety Solution seekers
- Depression Warriors
Is a Product Thinker & Marketer by profession,
Storyteller & Communicator by passion.
My life journey started in a small town in India called Ayodhya. This legendary city of Ayodhya is the birthplace of Lord Rama and the centerpiece of the epic Ramayana the epitome of Hinduism. Not just this the early Buddhist and Jain canonical texts mention that the religious leaders Gautama Buddha and Mahavira visited and lived in the city.
So you see being born growing and learning in a city that is surrounded by so much spirituality has always had a subconscious impact on my life with an inner craving to learn more.
But as time passed my formal education took me away from home town to Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in the capital city and then to the beautiful city of Sydney Australia where I received Masters in Business Management for University of Technology, Sydney.
Further, I have worked for more than 12 years in the corporate world driving innovation and new product development for loads of startups & multi-nationals like Mitsubishi & Bosch, working on cutting edge technologies like Blockchain, AI & IOT.
Innovation as a topic itself requires digging deeper into the human mind and coming up with new and innovative ideas that revolutionize the way we think. Some secondary research into successes of great product developers including famous Steve Jobs, one thing stood out that most of these people had visited India in search of spirituality and further found success when implementing the learning in their work life.
This brought my curiosity back to my origins of Ayodhya and I started to explore the secrets more about Mediation and spirituality to unlock the hidden powers of the human mind. A few years back I started my own Podcast Series called “Thinking Psychologist” where I interact with the top Psychologists, Monks, and scientists of the world with the aim of understanding the human mind.
Now I have transformed & fully trained myself into an experienced teacher of Mindfulness, meditation, and further on a continuous journey to find the true meaning of life.
All the learning that I impart is the culmination of my interactions with the experts in their field and my personal explorations of the world from Paris to Dharamshala to Sydney.
Looking forward to interacting with you all.
Design Thinking Trainer
Mindfulness Meditation Coach
Food & Agri Domain Specialist
New Age Technology Practitioner (Blockchain, AI, IOT)
Short Film Maker