Roadmap to become a Test Automation Engineer
What you'll learn
- What is Software Test Automation?
- What skills a test automation professional should have?
- Where to start to develop skills to become a test automation developer?
- What tools you need if you're just getting started with test automation.
- Our main objective is to give you a clear direction that helps you in your journey to become test automation engineer.
If you are Software Testing Professionals & want to learn skills to be the one who can automate the boring, repetitive and time consuming software testing tasks then this course will provide you the road map to start your journey.
Don’t get overwhelmed by the large number of information and automation technologies that are available in the market. Follow this course and define your clear path to become Automation developer/engineer.
Who this course is for:
- Software Testing Professionals who want to learn skills to automate the boring, repetitive and time consuming software testing tasks
- Software developers who want to learn about Test Automation
- Managers of software projects
- Anyone curious about Test Automation terminologies and implementation
Ambreen Khan has 15+ years of valuable and diverse experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation. She started her career as a software engineer after graduating as a computer systems engineer and later moved to the Software Testing field. She has worked with multinational software houses, consultancy firms, financial institutions and retail sector. Currently working as a Lead Test Automation Develor for a major multinational retail corporation in Canada.
As someone who has done both straight out testing and automation, she has an equal appreciation for both. She likes to create software that can “drive” other software as part of a test. This allows her to keep both her Tester & Developer mindset’s working and thinking.
She uses her experience gained over many years of working in software testing to educate and motivate others through training, tutorials and blog posts.