Welcome to Artificial Intelligence !
- Passion to learn alone is enough to start this course
NON TECHNICAL COURSE specifically created for AI/ML/DL Aspirants, gives insight about Road map to A.I
This course will clear all doubts such as,
1. What are prerequisites for learning AI?
2. What is Road map to start Machine learning project(ML)
3. How to choose the best programming language for AI ?
4. How much Mathematical knowledge needed for AI ?
5. Which is the best AI Engine/Tool/Framework for AI ? and so on...
Each video is created with real time scenario examples in simple language. So that anyone without programming knowledge can understand in depth about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The contents were prepared based on maximum queries searched in google or posted in AI forum.
At the end of this course you will get clear clarity on how much effort needed to start your career in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning Projects.
1. Students/Experienced professionals, who expects sample coding can skip this course :) But soon case study with coding course will be launched :)
2. For Non-English speaking students, I enabled the Auto Caption now. But still the text won’t 100% correct. So I will be updating the captions manually as soon as possible.
3. All AI prerequisites topics like programming language , Mathematics , Machine Learning Algorithms will be posted soon as free course. Keep following. Happy Learning !!
Who this course is for:
- Artificial Intelligence Aspirants
- Machine Learning Aspirants
- Curiosity to know about Artificial Intelligence
- 06:50Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- 5 questionsIntroduction to Artificial Intelligence
"Teaching isn’t my Job..It’s my Passion"
I’m a passionate trainer, scrum master and mentor with over 10+ years of experience in the field of Automation Testing, Quality Assurance and Machine Learning
Worked at Tata Consultancy Services and Cognizant Technology Solutions as Automation Architect in Belgium and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Presently studying MS in Artificial Intelligence and also working as part time technical trainer