What you'll learn
- Be equipped with a universally applicable risk management process
- Easily manage uncertainty all organizations face in completing objectives
- Meet quality standard requirements for risk management (e.g. as9100 and iso 9001)
- No software requirements or prerequisite knowledge necessary
This course covers everything you need for a viable Risk Management process in your organization. The concepts covered in this course are universally applicable to all types of organizations. This course is designed to rapidly equip you with the tools necessary to successfully manage risk. You'll learn how to:
- Identify Risk
- Analyze risk to determine source and corrective action
- Rate risk depending on severity and occurrence likelihood
- Most importantly, this course teaches how to reduce and control risk
Gain confidence as you learn how to easily manage the uncertainty all organizations face in completing objectives.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a way to effectively manage risk within an organization
- Quality Managers
Eagle Force is a training, facilitating, and consulting firm with offices in Ohio, Texas, and California that helps organizations, large and small, develop management systems that make business sense as well as meet the requirements of a standard. Achieving certification comes secondary to developing a system that improves on quality and delivery while reducing costs. Systems that meet business needs will invariably meet the needs of a standard but the reverse is not always true.
With roots going back to Deming and Juran, Bill Houser, Eagle Force's president, developed an integrated productivity/quality management approach that was instrumental in the success of such notable and divergent organizations as Ford Motor Company, Dupont, Rubbermaid, T-Fal, Corpus Christi Army Depot, Case International Harvester, American National Can, Monroe Shock Absorbers, and Newport News Shipbuilding Yard, the only aircraft carrier manufacturer in the United States.