Mastering Project Management: Navigating Risk Management
What you'll learn
- Understanding Risk Management
- Identifying Risks
- Perform various Risk Tools and Techniques for Efficient Risk Management
- Risk Management Plan
- Creation of Risk Register
- Execution of the Risk Management Plan
- Monitoring and Controlling Risk Management
- Provide you with the necessary PDU for certification maintenance
- No Requirements or prerequisites for the course
This course on Risk Management is designed to meet the requirements of project professionals and of those of you who are interested in taking the PMI Certification exams such as Project Management Professional.
This course is designed to develop skills in Risk Management and therefore the material will cover over an hour of the Inputs, Tools and Techniques and Outputs related to Planning, Execution and Monitoring of Risk Management
This course on Risk Management Knowledge Area includes over an hour of video materials on:
The Three processes in Risk Management – Planning, Execution and Monitoring
The Various Tools and Techniques used in Risk Management
Key Concepts of Risk Management
Risk Process Groups
Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis
At the end of the course you will have a quiz that will reinforce your knowledge on risk management and its tools and techniques.
This course will earn you PDU towards PMI certification and credential maintenance if you already are a certified PMI Project Management Professional.
If you are a project professional and you want to improve your Risk Management skills, this course is for you. If you are an entrepreneur, a student, a manager or, you just want to learn and develop Risk Management skills, this course is for you.
So, you will learn how to manage Risk successfully in your projects. Now, go ahead and press that "Take this course" button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you are a project worker with or without formal project management training. You will improve or gain Risk management skills.
- This course is for you if you are an entrepreneur, a manager, a volunteer or an innovator. Effective Riskn management will secure your project, will help you manage with confidence, make you a valuable resource and help you give life to your next new brilliant idea.
I am Jason Keep. I have been in the Oil and Gas industry for 18 Years; in addition, I have worked as an information consultant for around 7 years and have been continuously taken a active role in energy renewables majlis and conferences. I have worked in all types of business from large corporates to small startup companies, bring my knowledge and expertise to help improve their suitability with current businesses or grow into new ventures
I am a certified Project Management Professional and an active member of PMI. In additional I am a Certified member of the Institute of strategic risk management
I have worked in over 20 countries around the world exchanging culture and knowledge with everyone I have met
I proactively been a part of projects, technical, operations, and sales departments throughout my career taking on various roles and challenges along the way.