Risk Management for Project Professionals (PMBOK6 Updated)
What you'll learn
- Understand project risk management
- Plan project risk management
- Identify project risks
- Perform qualitative and quantitative project risk analisys
- Plan project risk response
- Control project risks
- Read about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project comunications
This course on Risk Management is designed to meet the requirements of project professionals and of those of you who are interested in taking the PMI Certification exams such us Risk management professional.
The focus of this course is on developing skills and for this reason practice materials cover at least 15 hours of exercise and work on risk management tools and techniques, risk management documents and risk response.
This course on Risk Management for Project Professionals includes more than 15 hours of video materials on:
Project management (overview)
Project risk management
Plan risk management
Qualitative risk analysis
Quantitative risk analysis
Plan risk response, and
After each video lecture you will have a practical activity. You will receive instructions for each exercise and, if needed, templates. This is your investment in your risk management actionable skills.
And, after each section you will have a quiz that will reinforce your knowledge on risk management and its tools and techniques.
All instructional activities will earn you the necessary for PMI certification and credential maintenance if you already are a certified PMI Risk Management Professional or Project Management Professional.
If you are a project professional and you want to improve your risk management skills, this course is for you. If you are an entrepreneur, a student, a manager or, you just want to learn and develop risk management skills, this course is for you.
So, you will learn how to manage successfully threats and opportunities in your projects. Now, go ahead and press that "Take this course" button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you are a project worker with or without formal project management training. You will improve or gain a project risk management skills.
- This course is for you if you are an entrepreneur, a manager, a volunteer or an innovator. Effective risk management will secure your profit, will help you manage with confidence, make you a valuable resource and help you give life to your next new brilliant idea.
Before Udemy, Sorin developed and delivered courses on management, project management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, soft skills for employees and even corrections incidents management.
Currently working as a consultant and program manager, he is a certified trainer and project manager, holding a master degree in International Relations and Policy Making and a bachelor degree in Law and Public Administration.
Sorin coordinated during the last 12 years projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development and human resources.
He has more than 12 years of middle/senior managerial experience within the civil service (justice, corrections, internal affairs, training), private sector (project management, consultancy, training) and NGO (industrial relations, rural development).
Sorin is also a certified International Computer Driving License (ICDL) tester and trainer for the United Nations Peacekeeping Missions, certified Human Resource Professional and a Public Manager (professional degree).