Risk Management for PMI Certification
What you'll learn
- Understand project risk management
- Plan project risk management
- Identify project risks
- Perform qualitative and quantitative project risk analisys
- Plan project risk response
- Control project risks
- Read about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project comunications
This course on Project Risk Management is designed to meet the requirements of those who are interested in taking the PMI's Risk Management Professional certification .
The focus of this course is on developing skills and for this reason practice materials cover at least 6 hours of exercise and work on risk management tools and techniques, risk management documents and risk response.
This course includes more than 6 hours of video materials on:
- Project risk management
- Plan risk management
- Identify risks
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Plan risk response, and
- Risk Control
After each video lecture you will have a practical activity. You will receive instructions for each exercise and, if needed, templates. This is your investment in your risk management actionable skills.
And, after each section you will have a quiz that will reinforce your knowledge on risk management and its tools and techniques.
All instructional activities will earn you the PDU's necessary for PMI certification and credential maintenance if you already are a certified PMI Risk Management Professional or Project Management Professional.
If you are a project professional and you want to improve your risk management skills, this course is for you. If you are an entrepreneur, a student, a manager or, you just want to learn and develop risk management skills, this course is for you.
This is part of a more extensive course on Risk Management for Project Professionals, and here you will learn how to manage successfully threats and opportunities in your projects.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you are a project worker with or without formal project management training. You will improve or gain a project risk management skills.
- This course is for you if you are an entrepreneur, a manager, a volunteer or an innovator. Effective risk management will secure your profit, will help you manage with confidence, make you a valuable resource and help you give life to your next new brilliant idea.
- If you took the Risk Management for Project Professionals course than you are already prepared to take the certification exam.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis